|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
The Trulli have been recently renovated in the traditional manner and are equipped with every comfort. The pool is fully fenced allowing peace of mind for families with children.
The swimming pool is set in a scenic area with view over the entire valley below. The garden furniture, the outdoor patio, the pizza oven and the lush garden guarantee priceless outdoor moments of relaxation and family diners.
The property is located within a 5 minute drive from all the essential amenities and shopping areas and beaches are easily reached in less than 15 minutes.
The holiday home is spread over one level and therefore wheelchair accessible.
Trulli Paretano is as follows:
- A spacious and tastefully furnished living room with comfortable sofas and armchairs, a LED TV and CD/DVD/Radio player;
- Large dining table in the back of the living room;
- Fully equipped kitchen completed with kitchen appliances;
- A large bathroom with shower;
- A master bedroom;
- A twin bedroom with 2 single beds that can be adjoined on request.
On the other side of the courtyard you'll find the Dependance with a third large bedroom equipped with 3 single beds, bathroom with shower and laundry room.
WIFI is available in the area of the main property. The holiday home is equipped with an alarm system.
This beautiful holiday home is situated in a convenient location near to famous sites as Alberobello, Castellana Grotte and Monopoli.
Please note extras to be paid at the arrival:
- Final cleanings: 150 €
- Security deposit: 500 € by Credit Card
- Heating: 100 € per week - Mandatory from 01.11.2014 to 24.04.2015
- Electricity: 150 KW are included in the rate - the extra quota is billing 0.30 € per KW/h
- Check-in Late (for arrivals after 8 pm): 25€
our stay in this exceptional property was truly a joy. this region was an unknown for us, and the history of the trulli was, as well. after staying in numerous towns prior to our stay, it was refreshing to stay in a more rural environment. the attention to detail was lovely, both inside and outside of the home. it was immaculate, and had tasteful decor. we loved walking throughout the property, with its olives, grapes, capers, cherries, and figs (to name a few)! the landscape lighting made the entire property enchanting in the evening hours. the pool was refreshing after a day of sightseeing, and we loved drinking wine under the leafy canopy of trees. the owners are a lovely couple who clearly are connected to this home.if given the opportunity to return to this region, i would not hesitate to stay here again.