|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Trulli Le Tortorelle are simply the best way to experience the Apulian region in its most authentic form. The property is composed of **a complex of traditional and historic Trulli enriched by a fabulous pool.**
The excellent restructuring allowed to **preserve the traditional countryside atmosphere,** still guaranteeing all comforts. The interior, ample and welcoming, is composed of a living area with two sofas, a fireplace and a dining/kitchen area; a comfortable bathroom with bathtub and shower, three Master bedrooms, of which two with ensuite bathroom and one bedroom with a gracious baby cot for the small guests.
Adjacent to the main body, we find an exquisite dependance, facing the patio and pool, with on the inside a petite living area with sofa bed, welcoming one guest, and a master bedroom with bathroom. Ideal for couples with one or two children, due to the possibility of placing and extra bed and making good use of the small kitchenette.
Making this Trulli complex even more fascinating are two little caves transformed in **suites, also known as “grottini” (available, only on request, from June to August):** the first is a suite furnished with queen-size bed and ensuite bathroom; the second cave, is made out of a single bed suite with desk corner and bathroom.
The **private pool,** available for guests, has been made out of a bed of living stones and **immersed in a luxurious and well taken care of garden.**
The pool of Trulli Le Tortorelle is located on a higher level with respects to the Villa, guaranteeing a **breathtaking panoramic view** looking over the luxurious countryside, brought to life by century-old Olive trees and vineyards.
Immersed in an agrarian scenario, distancing **just 8 km from the beaches of Monopoli,** Trulli le Tortorelle is the perfect holiday home for whom desires to spent quality time in absolute peace, in particular for big families, whom can reunite and share communal areas though still preserving to each their own privacy.
**Services and Characteristics:**
* Kitchen in stone, furnished and finely equipped
* Living area with dining table, sofas and armchairs, TV corner and fireplace
* Grand table for all kinds of reads.
* Master bedroom with baby cot and bathroom ensuite with shower
* Master bedroom with fireplace and ensuite bathroom with shower
* Master bedroom
* Bathroom with Bathtub
* Small living area with sofa bed (1,5 sleep)
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom (fully furnished)
Grottini (little Caves)
* Master bedroom Suite with ensuite bathroom (fully furnished)
* Single Bedroom Suite with reading corner and ensuite bathroom (fully furnished)
* Pool (10x5mtrs – 0,8 to 1,6 deep) built through rocks and with breathtaking panorama. Equipped with beach umbrellas, sun beds and sun chairs
* Interior patio furnished with outdoor living area and large beach umbrella
* Wooden patio with seating and table in living stone
* BBQ with wooden bricks always available
* Garden with Fruit Trees and Vegetable plants
* Airport: **60 km**
* Beach: **11 km**
* Restaurant: **0,5 km**
* Supermarket: **15 km**
* Pharmacy: **5 km**
* Hospital: **15 km**
* Station: **15 km**
**Please Note – Extra Fees to pay upon arrival:**
_Weekly Fees:_ EUR 200
_Deposit:_ EUR 500 with Credit Card
_Heating:_ EUR 200 weekly – Mandatory from 1st November till 30th April
_Electricity:_ the price includes 300Kw use – additional use will come at a cost of €0,30 per Kw/h
_Child Bed_ (If Applicable): **free**
_Late Check-in_ (For arrivals between 8pm to 11pm): EUR 50