Welcome to Casa do Galvão - Casa de Campo - (T. E.R.) Rural Tourism
Built and registered in 1947, by António Galvão. Restored (according to Ordinance No. 937/2008) for tourism purposes and means of dissemination of the entire Vale of Alvôco and its surroundings. Located in the Natural Park Serra da Estrela on the right bank of the river Alvôco, where its pure and crystalline waters contrast with the green landscapes.
Rural tranquility for a holiday or just a weekend getaway.
Start by discovering wonderful tourist areas such as the Tower (Serra da Estrela), the village of Piodão, as well as the banks of the river Alvoco that provide moments of fun and fabulous fun.
hiking | btt canoeing