|Space||1,895 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Welcome to your vacation home!
'Peace and quiet and open air', as the song goes, truly describe both this elegant condo-townhouse and the trendy neighborhood.
Your townhouse was built in 2005 and ready for occupancy in 2006. Since then, it has been rarely used by the pretty owner who has three other homes. The house is fully furnished with brand new furniture from Pottery Barn and Ethan Allen. The owner herself is meticulous about cleanliness and high quality materials. You would find everything in the house catering to your own discriminating taste as well. The owner is confident that you will experience the same serenity and comfort in this lovely and cozy shangri-la, which is her own occasional sanctuary from her busy schedules.
Directions: Five minutes by car or cab from John Wayne Airport (SNA)
Forty minutes by car or cab from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Halfway between San Diego and Downtown Los Angeles.
All major Southern California Attractions( Sea World, Universal Studios, Legoland, Knotts's Berry Farm) are within one hour drive.
Fifteen minutes by car from Disneyland and the Beaches(Newport Beach, Laguna Beach)
My parents and I stayed at serenity with my 20 month old son. The condo was beautifully decorated with gorgeous hard wood floors and spacious bedrooms and baths. The family room was large and inviting and a perfect place to watch movies after a long day at Disneyland or the beach. Serenity is centrally located in Irvine right off the 405 and we found travel to all of our favorite spots quick and convenient. My father enjoyed morning walks to the grocery store for the newspaper and my son loved the playground and swimming pool, all within walking distance. A big plus was a garage space to keep our car cool during the heat of the summer. Espy was quick to respond to all inquiries and was incredibly accomodating. We would highly recommend the property to any interested tenants and look forward to using it as our winter get away in the years to come.
We stayed here while in town for a special event. The neighborhood was pretty, neat and quiet, and the townhome was just right for our group of six. It's in a convenient location, close to the freeway but far enough away to not have freeway noise. It is nicely decorated and felt like home while we were there. Espy was very responsive and helpful in answering any questions we had. She even dropped off a nice surprise box of pastries that we enjoyed. Although the garage is 1 car wide, it is deep and we were able to fit both a Suburban and Lexus sedan in it with some careful parking. We would definitely stay here again!
We stayed here for a week with baby and the grandparents. The house was bright, the room spacious and beds comfortable. Espy was very thoughtful as the house has all the amenities we needed (plush bath towels, shampoo, body wash, cotton puffs, nice toilet paper, etc.)! She even brought my pastries one day :) The community was great for kids with lots of grass and a playground area for the baby to play in. There is a grocery store in a strip mall just two minutes drive down the road so it was convenient as well. We would definitely stay here again when we visit Irvine! Btw Disneyland was only a 20 minute drive away.
The house was exactly as described. Very spacious. Great location. Will definitely come again. Completely recommended. Espy was a great host. She even came by one day to leave us some a present.
ESPY was very accommodative and understanding. She let us check-in early and check-out late because we had young kids. This was super helpful for us and very considerate. The townhome is very nice and easily accommodated us all. We would definitely stay again if possible.
You'll enjoy this condo from bedrooms, kitchen, 2 car garage, park with baseball diamonds, balcony to formal dining room. Clean, quiet, comfy, safe... We all enjoyed it.
Your house is idyllically located in the classy city of Irvine which is also the business center of Orange County. It is a short distance to South Coast Plaza, San Juan Capistrano, The Segerstrom Concert Hall and the high-end Newport Beach.
In the village community shopping Center, which is walking distance from the house, are restaurants, a bank, cleaners, pharmacy, gas station, etc. You can enjoy the amenities - exclusively for residents - of a gated large swimming pool, jacuzzi, BBQ grills and gym. You will be provided with a key for your free access.
In the Community Park, you can play tennis and basketball or watch your kids play soccer or softball. You can bike or do your jogging exercise.
There are many other restaurants, malls, movie houses, performing arts center and museums within a short distance.
Other Activities: Shopping, Health/Beauty Spa
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
|Cleaning||$150 + Tax|
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
My Townhouse SERENITY is located at 129 STEPPING STONE, IRVINE CA 92603, USA
My cell phone Number is (562)761-8458
1. CHECK-IN/OUT TIME is 3:00 pm PST and check out is at 10:00 am PST. Please make arrangement if you need to book early check in.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Refundable deposit will be forfeited if evidence of smoking is detected.
3. PETS are not permitted in rental unit under any conditions.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $250 is required. This must be received within (7) days of booking the reservation. If by the end of the 7th day, it is not received, your reservation is not confirmed. You will receive an email confirming receipt of deposit funds. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (10) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
• No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
• No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
• All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
• All keys are left on the kitchen or coffee table and unit is left locked.
• All charges accrued during stay are paid prior to departure.
• No linens are lost or damaged.
• NO early check-in or late check-out, unless arranged in advance.
• The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner ),the local law enforcement, the security company employed by my Complex.