|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Apartment for tourist use with license number: HUTB-002911.
The Plaça Espanya A apartment has a large and attractive terrace of 35m2 and it is fantastic to welcome groups up to 10 people. The terrace is an idyllic place to unwind and take advantage of the good weather of Barcelona, whether taking a vermouth or making a rest area. All with the advantage of intimacy, feeling like you are home. Redecorated on November 2016.
This property is located on the ground floor of a building with lift and has 130m2 of living space, not counting the terrace. It is distributed in 3 different levels. On the first level there is a spacious living room decorated with floating lamps and has TV, sofa and stools, where you can relax. Here you will also find a spacious dining room with a large table up to 10 people.
The kitchen is open to the dining room and features a refrigerator, oven, extractor, toaster, coffee maker, kettle and all necessary utensils for cooking and eating. All with direct access to the terrace, this makes it a perfect connection place. In this same level is the guest bathroom.
On the lower level there is a cozy space with two completely separate rooms thanks to a sliding door, which will provide the necessary privacy. We find here a practical double bed sofa and two sofa beds to rest comfortably four people. This level has a bathroom with sink, toilet and shower.
The upper level is divided into two bedrooms. The first has a double bed and the second has a bed and a sofa bed. This level also has a bathroom with sink, toilet and shower.
The apartment is reviewed periodically, especially the dishes and utensils, so that everything is in perfect condition and nothing is missing. In case you need something, you just have to call and I'll take you.
Plaça Espanya A is located less than 10 minutes from Plaza Spain and 300m from the subway stop Hostafrancs (L1), which connects to all major points of the city. In addition, Sants Station is 5-minute walk from the apartment, where trains to operate to various parts of Catalonia, Spain and France.
In Espai Barcelona we have dmade a guide that will be delivered via email in which there are the best places to go near the apartment and also throughout Barcelona. In addition we give you tips to make your visit to the city as pleasant as possible.
Sants neighborhood is located near Plaça Espanya and Montjuic area which is the Magic Fountain. It is also in this area the exhibition center Fira de Barcelona and several palaces and museums like the National Art Museum of Catalonia or the Joan Miró Foundation. There are also many parks, gardens, sports facilities, such as the Palau Sant Jordi and the Olympic Stadium. In the same neighborhood is the central railway station Barcelona-Sants.
- It is not permitted to smoke in the apartment or anywhere in the building.
- If you have a car, please note that you cannot park on the street and you will need to use a public car park, which can usually be quite expensive. However, we can suggest a car park for you with a reduced and special rate for our customers.
- If you are travelling with a baby we can provide a baby cot chair. Please advise before you travel so we can confirm availability and price.
- We can offer Nespresso Coffee makers to our customers upon request and advance booking.
- Pets are not permitted.
- At check-in you must submit photocopies of passports or photo ID of all adult occupants staying in the apartment.
- At check-in you must pay all amounts in cash (rent, deposit and Tourist Tax) in case you need to make a card payment you should request this prior to arrival.
-To avoid unnecessary delays, you should call the contact person from the airport or when you are 20 miles away from the city by car, to confirm the exact time of check-in.
- You will have to pay the DEPOSIT, the CLEANING FEE and the TOURISTIC TAX at your arrival. You can pay by cash or by card. Please let us know the way you're going to make the payment before your arrival if you want to pay by card
- The deposit covers and ensures that noise will be kept to a minimum in the apartment, especially at night, which may cause annoyance to the neighbors/neighborhood.
Late check-in or check out:
- The schedule to enter or exit the apartment is from 08:00 to 20:00. For check in or check out after hours extra charges are applied as detailed below.
~50 Euros after 20:00.
~70 Euros after 24:00 and before 08:00.
Additional fees to be charged upon arrival
Cleaning Fee: 75€
Refundable Security Deposit: 500€
After you successfully submit your reservation request, you will receive an e-mail response from the home owner or property manager, within the next 24 hours. At this point, the full details of your confirmed reservation including the address of the property and the contact details of your local host will be shared with you through e-mail.
We hope you have a pleasant stay!