|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
This traditional 17th Century self catering studio apartment in a Provence village square is tastefully decorated & stylishly furnished. The ceiling has original oak beams. The village is north of St. Tropez. The apartment consists of two rooms. A large main room with a double bed, large sofa, small table, wardrobe & fitted kitchen. The other room has a shower toilet & large wash basin. 1 studio bedroom, 1 shower room and toilet, sleeps a maximum of 2.
• 1 floor of 27 sq. meters
• Large Sofa, small dining table
• Kitchenette in main room
• View overlooking the central village square
• En-suite 'rain' shower room
• Fridge, stove, washing machine, microwave, crockery and cutlery are provided
• Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans, cotton linen, electricity and water included. Towels for indoor use only. No hidden extras. Electric heaters for winter use
• Original tiles 'tomettes'
Next to several restaurants which gives access to the most important facilities of a hotel.
Flayosc is a typical provençal medieval village with its large shady square, its fountains, old church, and rambling rooftops. It is the perfect location to relax and enjoy the beauty of Provence. It is far enough away from the busy tourist spots on the coast, but near enough to the local town of Draguignan with all its amenities. Flayosc is also a well serviced village in itself and can provide everything one needs: excellent shops for food, bakeries, butcher, grocery and fruit/veg shops, pharmacy, bank, several restaurants, laundry/dry-cleaners and wine cooperative.
|Refundable damage deposit||$369|