Next to several restaurants which gives access to the most important facilities of a hotel.
Sleeps 5. 2 bedrooms, 1 large bathroom, 1 separate toilet. 3 floors of 27 sq. meters each. (81 sq. meters total). Roof terrace, large lounge, dining room, country style kitchenette with open log fire and original oak beamed ceiling. Overlooking the central village square. North of St. Tropez.
This traditional 17th Century house in a Provence village square is tastefully decorated and stylishly furnished in high quality and traditional Provençal manner. A rural Provence gite with many of the original features. Furnished with antiques giving it character, atmosphere and a feeling of being a home. The house has original oak beams, a wood burning fire for romantic evenings, original spiral staircase and a covered terrace with a view of the village and town square.
This self-catering house is in the heart of the delightfully sunny Var. The village is lively all year round and has immediate access to local shops and facilities. This gives you all the benefits of a hotel. You have the choice of eating in or eating out at one of the many local restaurants or bars. You can choose from an inexpensive snack to several critically acclaimed restaurants recommended in the Provence-Cote D'Azure Guide Gantié. Coffee is served in the café downstairs from six in the morning. There are over 8 restaurants and bars in the village, 5 of which are less than 300 meters from the house. The nearest supermarket and 3 bakeries are all less than 500 meters away. The Flayosc area is relatively unspoilt with 200k of walks and mountain bike trails. Explore the areas on horse back, on foot or by bike.
Maison Mimosa has 2 bedrooms, 1 large bathroom, 1 separate toilet, sleeps a maximum of 5
• 3 floors of 27 sq. meters each
• Large lounge, dining room, country style kitchenette with open log fire and original oak beamed ceiling
• Overlooking the central village square
• Fridge, stove, crockery, pots, pans, and cutlery are provided
• Accessed by winding original spiral stone staircase, winding majestically up four floors
• Furnished to a high standard in Provencal style with antiques
• CD player
• 2 double bedrooms one opening onto the terrace with large patio doors, and all with original oak beamed ceilings
- All three rooms have romantic Provencal style bed drapes
- One bedroom has one double bed
- One bedroom has one King size double bed 2m x 1.6m and a single bed
• Private outside semi-shaded sun terrace for eating and relaxing, with panoramic views of the village and surrounding countryside
• Large bathroom with large bath and bidet, separate WC, and a clothes washing machine and tumble dryer
• Linen, electricity and water included. Towels for indoor use only. No hidden extras. Electric heaters for winter use
• All bed linen is made of cotton
• Original ceramic ochre-coloured oxaganol tomettes tiled floors
• Pop downstairs for your coffee and breakfast, as well as delicious Plat du jour at mid-day – no need to cook at all! - Over 8 restaurants and bars in the village just downstairs
• No smokers please
• May not be suitable for small children due to stone staircase and four floors. No lift
• Lots of free and secure parking in village 50 meters of the house