Villa Castellina is a private villa surrounded by 10,000 sqm of cultivated land with olive trees and fruit trees.
It is located in the Riparbella (PISA) countryside, in "Nocolino".
It is located in a panoramic area on the top of the first hill in front of the sea, only 12 km from the beaches.
It is the ideal environment to spend a holiday in contact with nature, near the sea in a rural but convenient location.
The villa enjoys absolute silence and privacy thanks to the large surrounding terrain.
It has a large private pool from which you enjoy a wonderful view of the sea and the surrounding hills.
The villa has a contemporary, minimalist style with very large environments and large exposed south facing glazed windows.
It is arranged on two floors above ground for a living space of 175 sqm so destined:
- large living room on the ground floor of 80 sqm consisting of kitchen and living room in a single equipped environment;
- master bedroom on the first floor of 35 sqm with exclusive terrace of 25 sqm with sea view;
- secondary room of 20 sqm on the first floor;
- room of 25 sqm on the ground floor with porch and large glazed windows;
- n. 2 bathrooms, one with bathtub and the other with shower;
- large pool of m. 12,50 x 6,30, deep 1.5 m. with external solar shower.
The furniture is in style with the project: contemporary, minimalist with references to tradition. The materials are natural: wood, stone, glass, lime.
The environment in which it is inserted is that of rural Tuscany, consisting of olive trees, cypresses, pine trees, fruit trees.
There are woods behind the villa, hills and sea on the front, framed by large windows.