|Space||645 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
4th and last floor interior bright and quiet in the heart of Madrid, 5 minutes walk from the Puerta de Sol, the Prado Museum, Congress of Deputies, Thyssen Museum, Plaza de Santa Ana, Gran Vía. A wide range of options: Mexican, Peruvian, Indian, tapas, Japanese, Asturian restaurants, etc. Just 2 meters from the portal. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen built in the living room with sofa bed, washer-dryer, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, oven, induction cooker, small appliances and WIFI.
25% for booking and the remaining 75% 6 days before arrival paid. The apartment has a deposit of 150 € refundable at the end of the stay.
No we manage home exchanges.
Directions from the airport:
90 min. approx. Station 'Sol' meter or 'Sevilla'. 5 minute walk to the apartment.
45 min. approx. without jam. Express airport bus stop at Cibeles. 15 minutes walk to the apartment: http: // www. emtmadrid. is / Airport
20-30 min. approx. without jam. Direct transport services: www. Aerocity. com / en or www. Cabify. com
The apartment is ideally located in the old city, easy walk to major museums, excellent restaurants, Metro. Raquel has thought through and supplied everything you might need and arranged things beautifully. Immaculate, quiet, the place is great for recharging after days and nights in the intensity of Madrid. We will surely return.
We totally enjoyed our stay at the apartment. It is newly remodeled with all necessary appliances. Raquel, the owner, was helpful and timely with responses to our questions. It is very close to the Puerta Del Sol, Plaza Mayor, El Prado and most of the museums that are on the typical tourist list. We walked to all of them. It is also close to Atocha station, where one could go to Toledo. There are also about 50 restaurants within a three block radius. Two liquor stores just around the corner and a Carrefour within a block. The apartment is also very quiet as it is in the back of the building. There is an elevator which comes handy as it is on the top floor. Thank you Raquel, for the excellent accommodations.
This apartment is brilliantly located in a quiet side street, a 5 minute walk to Puerto del Sol. Everywhere is within walking distance; 10 minutes to Reina Sofia, Carmen Thyssen and the Prado Museums, Plaza Major, Opera etc.
There are loads of fabulous places to eat and/or enjoy a glass of wine/beer, including La Lacon around the corner, a traditional tapas bar with a great atmosphere and excellent service. For delicious churros and chocolate try 1902. We also enjoyed a couple of Madrid Segway Tours.
The apartment is cozy, has a lift, is spotlessly clean, (exactly as pictured) and is very well equipped.
Raquel arrived within 5 minutes of us contacting her and was very helpful.
When we next visit Madrid, we will definitely be staying again.
Die Wohnung entsprach hinsichtlich Ausstattung, Lage, etc. genau der Beschreibung. Sie ist sehr sauber und gepflegt. Die Kommunikation mit Raquel war sehr unkompliziert. Auf Anfragen reagierte sie sofort und hilfreich. Wir empfehlen diese Unterkunft gerne weiter.
Pas très grand,mais il y a le nécessaire pour 6 adultes !super quartier très animé ,les petits restaurants se touchent,on peut manger pour pas cher,tout peut se faire à pied,les musées,les places,le palais,les jardins et le shopping !les taxis circulent nuits et jours.Nous avons passé un agréable séjour entre amis! A recommander
The apartment was above expectations, well furnished, comfortable and in a quiet street, Just one minute from restaurants, museums and touristic attractions. A supermarket at 100 meters has been very useful for our family.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $5 per night, per additional guest|
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$163.42|