Rental Classified 4 stars by I. C.H (Inspection Classification Hotel)
Link of the site of classification and video of the hiring in the part "Equipments"
Large Villa, BISKARGORRI, built in 1960 overlooking the cliffs of the 'Corniche d'Urrugne', is surrounded by trees offering beautiful views of the sea and the mountains making it a unique choice.
In a listed BISKARGORRI site enjoys a particular area without neighborhood.
In its private garden of about 2 ha (wood and lawn) very sunny,
- a large swimming pool (18 X 7) meters with internal staircase and its alarm system,
- a Pool House with and its equipment: dishwasher, refrigerator, barbecue, bar, cloakroom with WC, sofa, two armchairs, two garden tables with folding chairs, garden furniture for 12 people.
- Private tennis court.
ACCOMMODATION & EQUIPMENT
The Villa of 340 m2 has:
In its Private area
- 1 spacious living room with large bay windows overlooking an unobstructed view of Sea and Mountain.
- 1 parental suite giving by a door on the terrace with (1 bed 200 X 200), a bathroom (two sinks, a shower, a bathtub, a private bathroom), a large dressing room with two wardrobes.
- 1 bedroom with a door to the terrace (1 bed 160 X 200), a bathroom (washbasin, toilet, bathtub with shower)
- 2 bedrooms with (1 bed 160 X 200), two bathrooms (washbasin, toilet, doche)
- 1 room overlooking the terrace with (2 beds 100 X 200) with a bathroom (washbasin, toilet, shower)
- 1 bedroom with (2 beds 90 X 190), with a bathroom (washbasin, toilet, shower)
In its common area
- 1 entrance of 18 m2
- 1 kitchen and its release 21 m2
- 1 storeroom 6 m2
- 1 garbage room 1 m2
- 1 laundry room 7 m2 (washing machine, dryer, ironing board with irons
- 1 bar 7 m2
- 1 dining room 33 m2 (large table with 12 chairs, 1 dessert, 1 dresser)
- 1 large double lounge 72 m2 (2 sofas, 5 armchairs, 3 poufs)
- 1 terrace with garden furniture (3 armchairs, coffee table, 2 garden tables with 12 folding chairs.
Note, on the one hand, the presence of a living guard at the far right of the house after room 7 and his bathroom, both parts being separated by a lock, and on the other hand, that The ch6 and its bathroom as well as the "office" at the other end of the house are reserved to the owner.