"DARLING, THE BUS ARRIVES!"
From July 2018, we offer you a renovated and fully equipped car for your holidays. Beside, you will have a summer kitchen, a terrace and a bathroom. The bus is parked right next the pool, but separated by a high wall.
This holiday house for 9 – a renovated farm house that has retained its charm – is surrounded by nature: fields, acres and the park of the Château de Dournes. It offers on the ground floor a fully-equipped kitchen (large dining table, dishwasher, cooker, microwave, toaster, fridge, freezer…), a washing mashine and a spacious living room, partly furnished with 19th century antiques, with satellite TV (29" flat screen). The 3 bright bedrooms are on the 1st floor just like the bathroom (shower + bathtub). You will love the excellent mattresses.
In front of the house, at the table, you will enjoy the panoramic view on the countryside. Your kids have plenty of space to play here (the property is more than 4ha!).
In the evenings, after a day full of experiences you will enjoy a comfortable BBQ with a good bottle of wine in front of the house. The sunsets are marvelous there!
On the other side of the house there is the large pool (12x6m) that is used by all guests on the property. It's filled with pleasant, healthy salt water instead of chlorine. (The salt concentration is 1/10 of that of the sea.)
Bed linen and towels (not for the pool!) are provided free. Free WIFI at the chateau 20 steps away
The bakery is 4km away, all other shopping facilities are at Revel (8km).
* * *
Here you'll find all you wish for during your holiday:
• 4ha playground for your kids
• A large pool (pleasant, healthy salt water instead of chlorine) that can neither be heard nor seen from the apartment
• Optional breakfast (on demand)
• World-famous historical sights only ± 1 hour away (Carcassonne, Toulouse, Albi, Canal du Midi…)
• All around only nature, twittering birds and apart from the: quiet
• Your kids can ride our pony
• Extensive leasure and sports facilities in the surroundings (see our homepage: chateau-de-dournes.fr)
PS: The calendar is up to date!