|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
The Villa 86 is located in the centre of Istria,village Modrusani next to Zminj, which makes it close to all the beautiful small towns and beaches of Istria. The shops, restaurants, bars, bank, gas station are all a few minutes drive away. The central location on the peninsula makes the house a good starting point for excursions all over Istria. In late August Zminj is one of the most famous festivals celebrated of Istria.
Take a trip along the west coast and visit the towns of Porec and Rovinj. Enjoy a glass of wine in the shade and breathe in the fresh sea air. Art lovers will be advised to visit the city Savicenta, with a Castelum in the middle of the village. The nearest beach is only 12 km away from the Istrian Villa.
The Villa is newly renovated. It consists of 2 bedrooms: the first one is with double bed, and the second one is with 2 single beds; living room with seating area, television and exercise bike; fully equipped kitchen with fridge, microwave oven and dining area; a bathroom with shower and toilet. The villa is equipped with satellite television, dvd player, air condition, central heating, washing machine. There is a big green garden with swimming pool, sun loungers, barbecue, garden furniture and children playground. The private parking is possible on site. Pets are allowed (max.2). It is a perfect place for family holidays. In this villa can be comfortably accommodated up to 6 people (the sofa bed can be used as sleeping facility for 2 persons).
If all the roads in Europe lead to Rome, then all the roads in Istria lead to Žminj, the centre of Istria and the old intersection. On the sole cross-roads below the town there is Calvary from 1720. Žminj was the town of Pazin-Pisino County which was taken over by the Venetians only for a year in 1617.
A smaller part of citadel, one of the four round towers, one fort wing, the outer part of fortification protecting the houses of commons and one well preserved public tank dating back to 1863 can be seen today from the 15th century city fortifications. The centre of the city is dominated by a great Baroque three-arch parish church of St. Mihovil built in 1625 on the foundations of the previous 12th century parish church.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$107|
Baby Cot - 5 eur /day