Eye-catching villa with pool set in a large private park in Dormelletto, Lake Maggiore.
This stylish white villa (700 m²) can accommodate up to 12 people in 6 bedrooms and is conveniently built on one floor in the shape of an airplane with a central circular part and two wings:
- The main circular section consists of the spacious and light living area with couches and access to the terrace, sitting lounge with TV and open fireplace, dining area, spacious kitchen with large wooden table, and a bathroom with shower.
- The two wings each contain a master bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom with tub, a bedroom with two single beds, a bedroom with double bed, and a bathroom with tub.
Outside you can wine, dine and relax in the shade of the covered terrace with table and chairs or enjoy the sun in the garden (1000m²) with beautiful lawn and lakeviews. The large swimming pool (11 x 5m) is surrounded by a wooden decking with sun beds and parasols. The villa is set in large private park (40000m²) bordering the protected natural park “Parco Naturale Lagoni di Mercurago” great for walks, tranquility and peace in the midst of nature.
Villa Monti is a gorgeous villa perched on the hillside over the gulf of Arona in the south of Lake Maggiore. Within walking distance (500m) of the little village center of Dormelletto you’ll find a bar and small grocery store. The villa is located 4 km from Arona, a pleasant and lively town with a beautiful lakeside promenade and many shops, pubs and restaurants. From there you can easily hop on any ferry to explore Lake Maggiore. The railway station of Arona connects you easily with a city trip to Milan. At 20 km you’ll find Stresa, the most popular tourist resort of Lago Maggiore, and the famous Borromeo Islands.
Water, electricity, gas, final cleaning, bed linen, bathroom and pool towels, satellite TV, stereo, wireless internet, dishwasher, washing machine, open fireplace, baby bed and high chair, garden, barbecue, swimming pool (11 x 5m; depth from 1 to 2,3m), parking (2 car spaces covered and more space uncovered)
Extra to be paid cash upon arrival:
- Security deposit (refundable): 1000 euro
- Heating according to consumption (metered): 1,386 euro per kg
- Small domestic animals allowed (upon prior request only)
- Tourist tax: to check upon arrival if applicable
Arrival and departure:
Reservations per week
- Swimming pool open from mid-April to mid-October: contact us for the exact dates.
- The property is situated on a hill. Walking towards the local village (500m) requires going down for about 300m inside the private park.
- Did you know that the villa has been featured in several magazines that specialize in architectural design?
Private chef and other catering options, pre-stocking, extra cleaning and change of linen, personal trainer and massage, tour guide, boat rental and other extra services (upon prior request - to book directly with the service provider).