|Property type||guest house|
Ideally located in the historic center of the medina - de la Kasbah - 2min walk from the Royal Palace and the Saadian Tombs and 10 minutes from the excitement of the Jemaa El Fna, Riad is an oasis of calm freshness and articulated around a patio.
Combining Tradition and Contemporary riad offers modern comfort (premium bedding, air conditioning, flat screen TV in the common room, patio soundtrack ..) while retaining the authentic charm of the houses of the medina.
Rate includes breakfast, cleaning costs, towels and home.
The breakfasts are hearty and made 'home'. We offer fresh squeezed fresh juices, salads and seasonal fruit. Meriem prepares daily rolls and traditional pancakes with jam, honey, butter ... Coffee, teas and hot chocolate.
You have free access to the entire Riad:
- The patio and fountain: a common living space where you restore, strolls, talks, Bookish, surfing the net at any time of the day.
- The terrace with solarium and sun beds and a space where you can dine in the shade of a parasol.
- The living room has a flat-screen TV, satellite channels, Internet wifi, CD / DVD player ...
- The kitchen is fully equipped. Mérièm and Simo can cook traditional dishes such as tagines, couscous, tanjia, Moroccan salads ...
The riad is ideally located to wander the medina derb and visit the main monuments and tourist attractions on foot:
- 10 minutes by car from the airport
- 2 min walk from the Saadian Tombs
- 5 min walk from Badi Palace
- 10 minutes from Baya Palace and the Jemaa El Fna ...
Taxis circulating in the kasbah of day or night, you can stop in a hurry at the entrance of the Riad and there you drop. Upon request we offer airport transfer at an 100dhs package (3 people).
Can hire car. Organization trek in the wilderness, and excursions in the Toubkal and Atlas. Guided walks and tours in Marrakech and its surroundings (Ourika, Essaouira ...).
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$535|
|Stay tax||€2 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 12 years.|