About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 7 nights
Sleeps: 8+2 . Bedrooms: 4. Bathrooms: 5.
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Built in the early 20th century and completely restored and expanded in 2005, Villa Clelia stands surrounded by a natural scenario of unspoilt beauty. Refined furniture and prestigious décor distinguish this elegant residence and the period-style rooms offer an enchanting environment that bears witness to the flair of the owners. Before the renovation the house was the residence of the tenor Africo Baldelli, a successful opera singer who performed in the best theatres in Italy and abroad and singing teacher of the tenor Franco Correlli at the Teatro Pergolesi in Jesi; ever to be remembered for his great performance with Maria Callas in Parsifal. In Castelfidardo there is a permanent exhibition of artistic material dedicated to him. Still today, despite the renovation, the house retains evident signs of its musical past. Illuminated by the warm light of the Marche countryside, Villa Clelia is the ideal place for those who want to take a break and enjoy a totally relaxing and tranquil holiday.
The villa has four floors, the highest with a mezzanine floor. The main entrance is on the ground floor, comprising a large hall, living room, kitchen and bathroom with shower. Next to the kitchen is a staircase leading down to the basement with the laundry. A staircase located in the main entrance leads up to the first floor consisting of a sitting room, a twin bedroom and a double bedroom, sharing a bathroom with hydro-massage shower, and three double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, one with shower, one with shower and tub and one with shower and whirlpool tub. From the sitting room a wooden staircase leads up to the mezzanine floor with a small sitting room and two studies, each with two single beds.
The villa is surrounded by a 45,000 sq m manicured park, in complete harmony with the natural surrounding area, partly lawn and garden with roses, rosemary, laurel and various flower beds, and partly orchard and trees with holm oaks, maritime and stone pines, cypresses, oaks, elms and maples, some of quite considerable size. The entrance gate opens onto a long driveway, lined with oleanders, leading directly to the parking area. The particular orientation and the numerous varieties of tall indigenous trees provide many areas of natural shade, all distributed with scenic skill in a magnificent panoramic position with sweeping views over the countryside and the sea. The park, seemingly without borders, is organized on several levels with paths reaching every corner of the garden. In a brick-paved area on the living room side is a built-in barbecue and a wood oven for alfresco dining in good company. The dining area is in front of the kitchen French window in a good panoramic position.
The rectangular swimming pool, about 10 m from the villa, measures 14 x 7 m, with a constant depth of 1 m whilst the diving well is about 2 m deep. The pool is lined in PVC, has chlorine purification and internal and external lighting. A whirlpool tub is attached to the pool. All around is the sunbathing area paved in terracotta and equipped with sunbeds, umbrella, table and chairs. About 30 m away, hidden amongst the trees, is a bathroom with shower for use of the pool. It is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday of October.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Jan 03, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
The villa is located just a few kilometres from the centre of Senigallia and its famous, so-called “velvet” beach. History, visual arts, important cultural events and excellent cuisine are “at home” in Senigallia. The traveller without haste, and attentive to detail, can find everything he'll want here: picturesque hills, wild mountains, the Adriatic Sea and artistic heritage. A short distance from the house are some of the most beautiful and hidden places in central Italy: art cities, perfectly preserved medieval villages, castles, Renaissance masterpieces as well as wonderful natural sanctuaries. It is halfway between the Regional Park of Monte Conero and the Natural Park of Monte San Bartolo, destinations for those who love nature and the wealth of timeless landscapes. The main services are in Senigallia, as are the railway station and the motorway exit. Just 3 km from the house is the Il Maestrale shopping centre.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 1.000,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) tourism tax (€ 0,50 per person per day)