Cozy, bright and modern apartment is ideal for a friends or a family up to 4 people.
Good connection with a city center and nice location makes apartment is ideal for sightseeing:
1) 10 minute by foot to the Wenceslas Square
2) 2 minutes’ walk to subway station I.P.Pavlova and a lot of trams with same name
3) 2 km away is located Vysehrad (second castle in city)
4) Big park “Folimanka” just in couple of minutes’ walk
5) In front of the building is public parking place and cost is around 16€/weekday, and weekends and state holidays is free.
Apartment’s building was built in XIX century in beautiful Vinograd’s district, in one block is a little garden very you can spend some time in hot summer days enjoying ice-cream.
Also close to subway station “I.P.Pavlova” you can find a few fast-foods and café: “KFC”, “McDonald’s”, “Starbucks”, “PAUL”, and lovely pizzeria “Coliseum”.
Moreover you can taste an amazing and unusual beer (coffee, banana and cherry beer) in a famous “Beer House” (“Pivovarsky Dum”), and it’s located just in a 8 minute walk from the apartment.
Also very close is a supermarket "Zabka", nice caviar shop and a lot of little grocery shops.
Apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• 2x Double bed – 160x200 cm
• 2x Comfy pull out sofa – 140x200 cm
• Kitchenware (spoons, forks, knives, cups, dishes, pans etc.)
• Washing Machine
• Stove and oven
• TV with more than a 500+ channels
• Free Wi-Fi
• And other (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hoover, dryer rack)
Check-in after 21:00 costs 10 euro
Check-in after 23:00 costs 20 euro
After you successfully submit your reservation request, you will receive an e-mail response from the home owner or property manager, within the next 24 hours. At this point, the full details of your confirmed reservation including the address of the property and the contact details of your local host will be shared with you through e-mail.
We hope you have a pleasant stay!