Our house is located in Alsasua in the Valley of Sakana (Navarra) is very close to the Campa de San Pedro and Dantzaleku where there are municipal swimming pools and barbecue areas with tables besides a treehouse to enjoy small and large and where you can do both hiking and biking BTT. It is an area where in the fall can pick mushrooms, meet and participate in Urbasa Urbasa and Andia Aventura, climbing Beriain (San Donato)
We can take guided the company Lacturale, processed dairy farm where milk and yogurt or make a farm and see how Idiazabal cheese is made visits.
- The house has 3 floors, central heating and a fireplace lounge with full kitchen
- Ground floor, garage, kitchen with fireplace and a toilet
- First floor: 1 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, kitchen, living room and terrace.
- Second floor: 3 double bedrooms, two with double bed and one twin bedroom, 1 bathroom.
- Penthouse, 1 quadruple room and a bathroom.
We have a cot and two extra beds, so the occupation màximasería of 13 adults and a baby.
- A 1/2 hour drive from Pamplona
Our house is the best to enjoy in groups of friends, families with children and great arn't.