“Stay like home” offers an exclusive and bright, no smoking, apartment of 120 sqm, 5th floor, with double lift, recently renovated, in the green residential complex 'The Towers', on the outskirts of the city of Milan, just few miles away from Fieramilano, for vacation and temporary accomodation.
The apartment is composed of an entrance hall, a large lounge with balcony, two bedrooms, kitchen with balcony, laundry, 2 bathrooms.
The apartment is perfect for 4 people, but can accommodate up to 6 people. Pets are not allowed.
Tastefully furnished, completed with linens, towels and everything you need for the kitchen and bathroom. It is equipped with Wi-Fi Internet, independent air conditioning system, safe box, free-to-air satellite TV, DVD player, hair dryer. The heating is centralized.
The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, oven, cooker, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, water kettle.
The laundry has washing machine and ironing set.
A private, free of charge, unattended car parking area, which belongs to the apartment, is available in the residential complex and, upon request, a private box.
The complex has a concierge service, a large park and 2 tennis courts.
The residential area, 5 km far from the West ring road exit, is well served by public transport (tram, bus, metro, suburban railway).
The apartment is a few steps away from the lines:
• tram 14 (stop Gonin – Molinetto di Lorenteggio) which easily reaches the Tortona Fashion District, the Mudec – Museum of Cultures, the district of Navigli, the Metro line 2 (Sant’Agostino station), the city center (via Torino, piazza Duomo, …);
• bus 50 (stop Lorenteggio) which easily reaches the city center (Museum of Science and Technology, Sant’Ambrogio, Cadorna FNM Station, Triennale Design Museum, Castello Sforzesco, piazza Duomo, Palazzo Reale, Corso Vittorio Emanuele, Teatro alla Scala, via Manzoni, via Montenapoleone, via della Spiga, …);
• bus 64 (stop Molinetto di Lorenteggio), which reaches the Metro line 5 (San Siro Stadio station), San Siro and Fieramilano City;
• bus 47 (stop Gonin – Giordani) and 327 (stop Lorenteggio), which in 3 stops reach the Metro line 1 (Bisceglie station);
• S9 (suburban railway, San Cristoforo station), which connects Milan to Brianza.
The complex Fieramilano Rho is just a few miles away, easily accessible by Metro line 1 or by car, in 30’.