Come to get away from it all in our beautiful 3 full bedroom, 2.0 bath Hilltop Villa located in the Hollows Lake Travis Resort Community. Enjoy the gorgeous views of Lake Travis and the Texas hill country from the large rear deck or check out some the the resorts remarkable amenities.
The Hollows Resort includes a state-of-the-art marina (recently named Marina of the Year) and an unbelievable Beach Club. The Beach Club area boasts multiple pools and grotto hot tubs overlooking Lake Travis, poolside WiFi, a fitness facility, a poolside cafe, a smokehouse, an outdoor amphitheatre, horseshoe pits and an activity lawn.
You can also enjoy miles of hiking trails, the secluded Long Hollow Kayak Club, fishing docks, a private beach, or the sand volleyball court. There are even scheduled activities for the whole family, nature hikes that allow you to search for endangered species of birds, wine tasting events, lakefront campfire nights for the kids and more!!
Additional Information about the Surrounding Area: 1) Parasailing on Lake Travis; They Pick Up at Marina. Single rider$60.00 Double rider$90.00 Contact (512)-257-9675;
2) Volente Waterpark Beach; Nearby Waterpark for Kids (512) 258 5109 ext. 0;
3) Daybreak Boat Rental - They Pick you up @ Marina Skiboat $70/hr and 8 Hours for $480 Waverunner $65/hr and 8 Hours for $460 (512) 266.2176;
4) Golf Information: Nearest Golf Course: Lago Vista Golf Course. (512) 267-1179;
5) Other Activities Kayaking, Miles of Hiking Trails, Rent Skiboat, Waterskiing, Parasailing, Swimming, outdoor entertainment such as movies & live music at the pool;
6) Texas Hill Country wineries events - 866.621.9463
• No Inside Smoking
• ******NO PETS******
• No More than the reserved number of guests on or in the property at anytime
• No Visitors of Guest(s)
• No Loud Music
• No “out of control” Parties!!!
• No Illegal Activity
* Must be of legal age to book rental.