Located on a hillside overlooking the peaceful village of Mauvezin and facing the Pyrenees, the independent dovecote has 3 levels.
Ground floor (25m2):
- A fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, oven, induction hob, extractor hood, fridge / freezer, capsule espresso machine and a dishwasher. ' a microwave.
- A comfortable living room with a television (orange and canal + bouquet).
A vacuum cleaner is available under the natural oak staircase.
First floor :
- The parental room of 17m2 with room of privative water.
The bed, measuring 160x200 is composed of a sommier and a new high end mattress.
The light tones, the parquet in natural chestnut, the beams in oak, the furniture stained the views on the gardens by the 3 windows give to this room a natural and soothing atmosphere.
A plan in teak basin and white pebbles dress the shower area.
A hairdryer is at your disposal.
- The W. C are on the landing.
On the second floor (20m2):
- A relaxation area, office and a bench.
Free Wi-Fi access is available.
Bed linen, towels, soap, shampoo and tea towels are provided.
The cottage "The gardens of Gaston" has a large garden rich in varieties where it is good to take his meals in the spring and summer, in the shade of a terrace and seismic private or under a tamarisk.
Relaxing areas are at your disposal for a reading break, a nap in a hammock or a swim in the pool.
The pool is a shared space.
Private parking in the courtyard of the property allows you to park your vehicle.