Adorable Tower Grove Delight close to St. Louis!
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Small dogs (50lbs or less) are allowed.
Minimum age of primary renter:21
Start dishwasher and towels upon departure. Turn air up to 78/ Heat down to 68 upon departure. Respect the space and neighbors.
$30 Pet fee - dogs under 50lbs
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Had to switch properties but worked out well
This property was exactly as described and perfect for our holiday celebration with family. Great communication with the host for all of our questions!
The place very clean and maintained. We really like the location from downtown, not long drive at all.
Didn't have any problems, would stay again!
Best Pet friendly stay ever
We had the best Thanksgiving Dinner here and I was so happy that we found this property in STL that was pet friendly. Great central location for bringing my family together from Milwaukee and Kansas City!
This apartment is beautiful! I arrived after dark and my instructions told me a code for the lockbox on the back door. I walked around back and it was very, very dark. There was not one light on in the apartment to greet me.
The commons door to the basement area was unlocked when I arrived, as were 3 windows. The curtains felt secure an private when pulled shut, but the kitchen windows and door have no coverings for privacy. I felt very exposed so I used a sheet I had brought with me to cover the door windows.
Beautiful space! Bring your own coffee!!
Hi - I am sorry for the uncomfortableness of your stay. Sending the handyman today to hang blinds everywhere and check the exterior lighting as well. There are coffee pods provided with medium roast, but if you prefer something else, yes you should bring your own!
Great place on Arsenal
We loved our apartment on Arsenal. Super clean and surprisingly quiet for a fairly busy street. It’s cozy, secure, and well furnished with easy access to restaurants and Tower Grove Park. We will be back.
Many St. Louis attractions within minutes (mileage and times are approx.):
- St. Louis Zoo: 2.7 miles, 10 minutes
- Forest Park & Jewel Box: 1.7 miles, 7 minutes
- St. Louis Science Center: 2.8 miles, 10 minutes
- MO Botanical Gardens: 2.7 miles, 7 minutes
- St. Louis History Museum: 4.6 miles, 15 minutes
- The Fabulous Fox: 5.5 miles, 14 minutes
- St Louis Arch: 8.4 miles, 18 minutes
- Busch Stadium: 7.1 miles, 15 minutes
- Ballpark Village: 7.1 miles, 15 minutes
- City Museum: 7.2 miles, 18 minutes
- Soulard Farmers Market: 8.1 miles, 17 minutes
- Chaifetz Arena (SLU Campus): 5.3 miles, 12 minutes
- Enterprise Center: 7.2 miles, 17 minutes
- Union Station: 6.9 miles, 16 minutes
- Anheuser Busch Brewery: 4.8 miles, 20 minutes
- Delmar Loop (shopping & restaurants): 5.2 miles, 17minutes
- Central West End: 4.5 miles, 14 minutes
- The Grove: 2.8 miles, 8 minutes