|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
By Clapham Common and Tube.
This fully equipped penthouse flat is situated on the 3rd (top) floor in a secure, recently renovated Victorian building of five apartments. Large roof terrace with panoramic views.
Safe area close to Central London.
* Spacious master bedroom has a king bed, abundant storage space and an en-suite bathroom.
* Large 2nd bedroom has a double bed and also has plenty of storage space.
* The 3rd bedroom is on its own floor, has a single bed and is equipped with a desk and network point.
* Open-plan comfortable living area has seating and dining for six.
* Double doors lead from the living area on to a sunny balcony.
* A large, sunny and private roof terrace with panoramic views of London and beyond. It is equipped with dining for six and a large Webber gas BBQ. This is accessed from the 3rd bedroom.
* Separate family shower room has a walk-in shower.
* Double-glazed window throughout and central heating.
* Well equipped kitchen.
* HD TV, DVD player and a Sky+ box with sports, movies and children's channels.
* Hi-speed fibre Wi-Fi internet.
* All bills are included in the price.
We let additional apartments in the same building which are finished and equipped in the same style, and give the option to accommodate more people.
Kettle - Toaster - Microwave - Dishwasher - Cooker and oven - Fridge/Freezer
Washer/Dryer - Iron and ironing board
Highchair & Baby Cot - Foreign travel adapters - Linen and Towels
Hair Dryer in each bedroom - Fans
The entire apartment is for your own private use.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We will greet you on arrival and be on hand for the duration of your stay.
* On your doorstep there are numerous shops, restaurants and the green open spaces of Clapham Common park.
* Balham and Clapham town centres, where there a wider variety of shopping, are only a 10-minute walk away
* Charming Clapham Old Town and Abbeville Village with their restaurants, boutiques, pubs and trendy bars are also a 10-minute walk
* Just across the street is Clapham South Tube station in Travel Zone 2, which is on the Northern Line.
* The centre of London can be reached in about twenty minutes.
* Clapham Junction station, St Georges Hospital in Tooting, Wimbledon, Twickenham, Richmond and The Oval can all be easily reached.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
This is a professionally cared for property. It is very well appointed and fully equipped for self-catering.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,220|
All prices on this site are indicative; please contact Madison Hill directly for a bespoke quotation.
Standard check-in 15:00 and check-out by 10:00
Full details can be found in the Property Manual.
'Shoes Off' Policy' & No Smoking.
Your full consideration of the House Rules will ensure that no deduction is made from your security deposit.