|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
A lower ground floor flat in a building which is set within a row of Victorian terraced houses. This apartment has been redeveloped for maximum light and space. It’s own front door and secluded outdoor area create a real sense of privacy.
A lower ground floor flat in a building which is set within a row of Victorian terraced houses. This apartment has been redeveloped for maximum light and space. It's own front door and secluded outdoor area create a real sense of privacy.
The interior has been furnished thoughtfully to provide clever storage. The decor is modern and works well with the clean lines of the space.
* One bedroom with a double bed and good storage space.
* The bathroom has a bath with a shower over it.
* The open-plan living area has dining for 4
* A sofa bed and storage space.
* Doors open onto a private patio and a fenced garden.
* Double-glazed windows throughout and central heating.
* Well equipped kitchen.
* The comfortable living area has a flat screen HD TV.
* Hi speed Wi-Fi internet.
We let additional apartments next door and on the same street, which are all similarly equipped, and give the option to accommodate more people.
Kettle - Toaster - Microwave - Dishwasher - Cooker and oven - Fridge
Washer/Dryer Machine - Iron and ironing board
Highchair & Baby Cot - Foreign travel adapters - Linen and Towels
The entire apartment is for your own private use.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We will greet you on arrival and be on hand for the duration of your stay.
* Balham town centre, where there a wide variety of shopping, is also a 3 minute walk away.
* Walk to the farmers' market and make yourself a gourmet meal in the large fully equipped kitchen.
* The green spaces of Tooting Bec Common and Tooting Bec Lido are a short stroll, as is the Balham Leisure Centre.
* Balham Tube (Northern Line) and Rail station is a 3 minute walk away.
* The centre of London can be reached in about 20 minutes, Victoria Rail Station is 12 minutes and Clapham Junction is 3 minutes.
* St Georges Hospital in Tooting, Wimbledon, Twickenham, Richmond and The Oval can all be easily reached.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
This is a professionally cared for property. It is very well appointed and fully equipped for self-catering.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Feb 15 2017 - Feb 28 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$499|