|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Large two bedroom flat with 2 double beds, 1 single bed. Single folding bed also available for use in lounge or bedroom.
Comfortable home situated on the top (2nd) floor in a renovated and modernised building within a row of Victorian terraced houses.
* Living area has an LCD TV, DVD player, 2 sofas, chair
* A large expandable table with generous dining space for 6.
* Separate, fully equipped kitchen.
* Bedroom One has a double bed and a single bed.
* Bedroom Two has a double bed.
* An extra single folding bed is available if required.
* Both bedrooms have ample wardrobe/storage space.
* The family bathroom has a modern white suite consisting of toilet, sink, and full sized bath with shower over it.
The entire apartment is for your own private use.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We will greet you on arrival and be on hand for the duration of your stay.
* Balham town centre, where there a wide variety of shopping, is also a 3 minute walk away.
* Walk to the farmers' market and make yourself a gourmet meal in the large fully equipped kitchen.
* The green spaces of Tooting Bec Common and Tooting Bec Lido are a short stroll, as is the Balham Leisure Centre.
* Balham Tube (Northern Line) and Rail station is a 3 minute walk away.
* The centre of London can be reached in about twenty minutes, Victoria Rail Station is 12 minutes and Clapham Junction is 3 minutes.
* St Georges Hospital in Tooting, Wimbledon, Twickenham, Richmond and The Oval can all be easily reached.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
This is a professionally cared for property. It is fully furnished and equipped for self-catering
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$616|