|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Fully equipped, large, 2nd floor flat with elevator. In a secure, modern block; situated at the back of of the building and away from street noise.
* The apartment is very quiet.
* It is situated in a new, secure complex, close to Central London.
* The master bedroom has a king bed and plenty of storage. It has an en-suite shower room with a large walk-in shower.
* The second bedroom has a double bed, and access to the balcony.
* The separate family bathroom has a bath with a shower over it.
* Open-plan living area and kitchen has dining for four and a sofa bed. It also has and access to the balcony.
* Small balcony with table and chairs overlooking a green communal space.
* The apartment has double-glazed windows throughout and central heating.
* There is a well equipped kitchen and
* The comfortable living area has a flat screen HD TV, DVD player and a Sky+ box with sports, movies and children's channels.
* Hi-speed fibre Wi-Fi internet.
* All bills are included in the price.
Kettle - Toaster - Microwave - Dishwasher - Cooker and oven - Fridge/Freezer
Washer/Dryer - Iron and ironing board
Highchair & Baby Cot - Foreign travel adapters - Linen and Towels
Hair Dryer in each bedroom - Fans
The entire apartment is for your own private use.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We will greet you on arrival and be on hand for the duration of your stay.
* On your doorstep there are numerous shops, restaurants and the green open spaces of Clapham Common park.
* Balham and Clapham town centres, where there a wider variety of shopping, are only a 10-minute walk away
* Charming Clapham Old Town and Abbeville Village with their restaurants, boutiques, pubs and trendy bars are also a 10 minute walk
* Just across the street is Clapham South Tube station in Travel Zone 2, which is on the Northern Line.
* The centre of London can be reached in about twenty minutes.
* Clapham Junction station, St Georges Hospital in Tooting, Wimbledon, Twickenham, Richmond and The Oval can all be easily reached.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
This is a professionally cared for property. It is very well appointed and fully equipped for self-catering.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar 1 2017 - Mar 31 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$750|
All prices on this site are indicative; please contact Madison Hill directly for a bespoke quotation.
Standard check-in 15:00 and check-out by 10:00
Full details can be found in the Property Manual.
'Shoes Off' Policy' & No Smoking.
Your full consideration of the House Rules will ensure that no deduction is made from your security deposit.