Located on the east coast of the island of Mahé, Villa Luana & Yuna - Self Catering, represent the perfect place to discover paradise.
Large tropical garden with palm trees and 3000 square meters of exotic plants, palm trees and flowers.
Villa Luana & Yuna - Self Catering, ideal for honeymooners, families with children or groups of friends looking for a unique and relaxing experience.
Each villa is 185 square meters large and can accommodate 2 to 6 people and Consists of 3 large bedrooms, comfortable and air-conditioned bedrooms, of which two are double and the third twin. Each villa also has two elegantly finished bathrooms, a large living room and an elegant dining table for 8-10 people, a fully equipped kitchen and a spacious veranda with an outdoor table and chairs.
Guardiania of 24 hours
Possibility of transfer to and from the airport.
Car hire on request.
Assistance with organizing trips to other islands.
Villa Luana & Yuna - Self Catering, is located 6.5 km from the International Airport of Seychelles, in a residential area. The proximity to the beach of Villas, without having to move with Car, Bus, Taxi.
The stop of TATA, located to the right of the Villas, offers the possibility to travel by local bus.
If you turn left, you will be heading towards Victoria - and this is what we have:
1) at 270 meters, on the left side of the road, there is a small market (not stocked).
2) 700 meters on the left side of the road, find the "Craft Village".
3) 900 meters on the left side of the road, there is the road "Mountains Posee rd" (one of the two streets near the island).
4) 1. 5 km on the left side of the road, find the Seychelles Golf Club.
5) 6. 5 km (10 minutes drive) on the right side of the road, you will find the Seychelles International Airport (in front of there is a gas station).
6) at 12 km, on the right side of the road, find Eden Island.
7) at 15. 4 km, (20 minutes drive) you get to Victoria.
Exiting the private driveway, if you turn to RIGHT you go to Anse Royale, this is what we have:
1) within 1 km from the villas, in order to meet the "Asian Fusion" restaurant, "Takamaka Rum Distillery" inside the great restaurant "La Grande Maison", two small market and a little later in the evening there is a truck, It's a great "Take Away" and shortly after a big supermarket named "VENI", very stocked and clean and a "Bakery".
The biggest supermarket is going right, towards Anse Royale to slightly less than 1 km from Villa Luana Yuna, the name is "VENI" and is very stocked.
2) Fairyland Beach is located about 3 km from the Villas, it is a small, popular beach in the bay of Anse Royale. The coral reef makes the sea calm and shallow, perfect for snorkeling.
Shortly after, you enter the Anse Royale area where you will find "Anse Royale Petrol Station" and many shopping, souvenir shops, mini markets, pharmacy, MCB and Barklays ATM, "Anse Royale Hospital" and restaurants and take away as Les Dauphins Heureux / Pied dans L'eau, Spanish street food "La Fiesta" and Spanish restaurant "Olè".