|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Idylic setting just 250 metres from the beautiful golden beach at Isca Marina on Italy's Ionian coast.
Perfect for extended families or two families holidaying together.
Kia Rosa ia newly furnished and the accommodation is set over three floors and comprises of:
• Master bedroom with Queen size bed and balcony
• Further double bedroom with balcony
• Three twin bedrooms
• Inside dinning for 10
• Lounge area
• Large modern kitchen
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, gas hob, large fridge freezer
• Air conditioning in all five bedrooms, lounge and kitchen
• Mosquito nets on all windows and external doors
• External dining for 10 with sun parasol and BBQ in patio garden
• Two bathrooms with shower, toilet, basin and bidet
• Beach and bath towels
• Washing machine, iron and ironing board
My family and I own these two beautiful houses from when they were built. we have decorated and furnished them to a very high standard.
The area is perfect for the most amazing holidays and my family and I return every year. As do our extended family and friends.
Kath Hennell purchased this house in 2010
We fell in love with this area as soon as we saw it and the location of Kia Caterina and Kia Rosa could not be more idyllic. The views from the house are amazing and there is no better place to be on a warm summers evening than sitting outside on the patio with a glass of chilled wine.
Samantha Whyte is our representative in Italy when we can't be there. She has extensive experience in looking after holiday makers and will make your time in Isca very special.
Kia Rosa and Kia Christina are 250 metres from the beach
• The long sandy beach at Isca Marina is never crowded and prefect for families
• Crystal clear sea
• 3 restaurants and a bar in Isca Marina
• Frequent celebrations and fiestas
• Beautiful hill top village of Saint Andrea is a short drive away. Try an amazing Calabrian pizza at the three fountains pizzeria – these are the most amazing pizzas in the area
• The village of Isca is a 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk away and has a fabulous patisserie, a mini market, butchers and shops selling holiday essentials including sun cream, flip flops and inflatables
Take a day trip out to Sicily or up into the beautiful mountains of Sierra San Bruno
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 5 2016 - Apr 2 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||$381|
|Stay tax||£1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 1 years.|