Link of the site:
The building has been completely renovated, located in a locality (Les Chanières) near the Sables d'Olonne and 8 km from the large sandy beaches monitored in high season.
Bordered by the fields, not far from the national forest and salt marshes which are the specificity of the region, the property offers a comfortable access to shops and services both in the village (bakery, grocery store) and in neighboring towns (Large areas , restaurants)
On the ground floor, the building is fully equipped, offering an essential comfort of life:
- An equipped kitchen (ceramic hobs, fridge, dishwasher, kettle)
- A bathroom with walk-in shower, heated towel rail and toilet.
- A parental room composed of a double bed, storage and a television.
- A living space that offers a second sleeping area for two people with storage.
- The house of the miller also has an individual terrace with table, chairs and barbecue made available to travelers. Access to this outdoor area is through a bay window which makes the living room a spacious and bright living space.
Further information :
- Provision of towels and sheets for 12euros / person for the entire stay.
- In the summer season, bookings in full weeks are preferred.
- Possibility to rent the entire property including '' The mill Vairé '' located a few meters for up to 4 people.
- Cleaning costs: The cleaning is the responsibility of the tenants at the end of the stay. The cleaning fees charged during the reservation will be refunded after the inventory of the places of exit provided that the state of the premises is in conformity with that of arrival on the place.