The cottage is located at 1200 m altitude in the small village of Saint Apollinaire perched on a bank of the valley of Lake Serre-Ponçon.
Saint Apollinaire is a small town at the gate of the Ecrins Park, halfway between the resort of Réallon (6km), and Lake Serre Ponçon (7 km).
The Chalet is located 2km from the first lake: Lake St Apollinaire.
A very nice cottage to share moments with family
The house is facing south and has a panoramic view of Lake Serre-Poncon and the mountain ranges bordering it.
Slightly away from the village, it enjoys a clear view and is not overlooked.
The house is composed as follows:
A Chalet on 2 levels of 110 m2 including:
• A living room of 45 m2 overlooking a terrace of 40 m2 facing South and South East,
• An equipped kitchen (dishwasher, induction hob, multifunction oven, raclette fondue, griddle, .....)
• 3 bedrooms with 1 double bed (+ 1 baby bed)
• 1 attic room with two single beds
• Upstairs there is also a mezzanine, play area equipped with a sofa bed 2 places.
• 2 toilets
• 1 bathroom with bathtub
• 1 shower room with shower
• The house is fully equipped: washing machine, dishwasher TV and DVD player, library, maps and topos hikes
A studio on the ground floor, with a surface of 50m2, including:
• a main room (living-room-kitchen) with a sofa bed for two people which gives on a terrace with relax, living room and table of garden.
• an independent bedroom with a double bed
• a sitting area with 2 bunk beds.
• a bathroom-wc-shower and washing machine.
The set is equipped (crockery, appliances, furniture.)
Finally there is a closed garage that can store all kinds of equipment (skis, windsurfing ...)