Enjoying a privileged location on the island of Oléron, equidistant from north and south, in the center of the village of Cotinière.
Terraced house with garage, with an intimate mineral terrace in lush greenery with small fenced garden, sunny.
The location is quiet, away from the road.
In the private residence (sorting, night lighting aisles, green spaces at our expense) Parking space in the parking lot just in front of or before the front door of the house.
You will be about 500m from the beach and 500m from the port by the streets, 250m from the shops (Vival grocery store, La Courgale bar, bakery, market, tourist office, PMU, restaurant, bar ..).
- Kitchen corner (fridge-freezer ***, multifunction oven, microwave, self-cooking, fondue, espresso machine, filter coffee maker, washing machine)
- Living room - dining room (table + chairs, sofa 3 places, plasma TV, TNT satellite, DVD player, board games, DVD movies, karaoke system, books ...)
- SDE, hair dryer
- separate WC
A wooden staircase will take you to the first floor:
- the "foam cabin": bed in 90 between the two rooms (see photo)
- 1 bedroom of 9m2: bed 140 + wardrobe 2 doors, chair.
- 1 bedroom of 16m2: bed 140 + a sofa bed 140 + dressing.
- 1 cot + 1 high chair + 1 bath + removable safety gate for stairs are at your disposal for free.
Pillows, blankets, duvets, plaids are provided except sheets, covers and pillowcases.
- Garage for 1 car
- Summer kitchen (see photo) cast iron barbecue, direct access to the terrace.
- Parking + place in front of the house.
- 3 adult bicycles available for free (1 mountain bike + 2 mountain bikes men).
From the rental you can easily walk to the beach admire the sunset ...
At low tide it is the playground of fishermen on foot (crabs, whelks, periwinkles, mussels, limpets ...) large natural pools are formed, they will delight children and adults, water is much hotter, they will be able to fish small fish and crustaceans in the rocky foreshore.