The apartment is located on the raised ground floor of the Villa Roquerousse, Art Nouveau style, built in 1904, facing the beach of Veillat de St-Raphael.
Villa Roquerousse is in the center of St-Raphaël, 200 m from the train station, the bus station, the ferry terminal, the basilica and many restaurants and shops.
The apartment has an area of 120 m2. It's made of :
* 1 living / dining room with sea view equipped with a TV and private internet access.
* 1 bedroom equipped with a double bed with direct access to the bathroom and sea view.
* 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, a washbasin and a bidet.
* 1 bedroom with 2 single beds and a sink.
* 1 bathroom equipped with a bathtub, a sink and a washer / dryer.
* 1 WC
* 1 kitchen equipped with a fridge / freezer, a gas stove, a dishwasher, a coffee maker, a kettle, a toaster and everything necessary for cooking and eating.
* 1 interior courtyard equipped with clotheslines.
* 1 parking space in the private garage of the villa.