Description of the house in Talmont Saint Hilaire:
The house of 140 m2 on a plot of 820 m2 is close to Port Bourgenay and the beach of Veillon (1.8 km from one and the other), and is located 10 km from Les Sables-d'Olonne.
It has on both sides of a great stay of two independent parts:
- one has a master suite with double bed 1.60 m, en-suite shower room and toilet, plus a second bedroom with double bed 1.60 m,
- the other has a bedroom with a double bed 1.60 m, a bedroom with two single beds 0, 90 m, a bathroom and toilet.
You have the possibility to park two vehicles inside the property and you will also find many places available outside (within 50 m).
All living rooms (including bedrooms) open with bay windows on the garden and beyond on a natural site without vis-à-vis.
Ideal base for hikers, cyclists, swimmers, near the sea and bike paths.
In addition to the accommodation itself, we offer you:
- the garage to secure your bikes and luggage and access the sorting bins, (the fridge and freezer inside the garage are for the exclusive use of the owner),
- Outside a large wooden table on the covered terrace and a barbecue for grilling,
- in the rooms sheets, duvets,
- libraries containing novels, biographies, comics, children's books, thrillers,
- a large wardrobe for each room
- in the bathroom and shower towels,
- a connected TV,
- the wifi
Route from La Roche-sur-Yon:
Coming from La Roche-sur-Yon on the RN 160, go to the roundabout of the hospital and take the D 949 (the 4th on the right) towards Talmont Saint Hilaire. Road to 4 lanes and 2 lanes. Arriving at Talmont Saint Hilaire, pass the first roundabout from where on the right the bypass of Talmont Saint Hilaire towards the Tranche sur mer, continue to the next roundabout and turn right towards Port Bourgenay by the D4. After the sign "Port Bourgenay - Querry Pigeon", pass a roundabout and continue straight towards Port Bourgenay, then take the street Chèvrefoy (3rd left). The Impasse des Goroncs is the third road on the left just after the football field.
Itinerary coming from Luçon and Tranche sur Mer:
Take the bypass of Talmont Saint Hilaire towards Les Sables-d'Olonne. Arrived on the road of Sables-d'Olonne, turn right towards Talmont Saint Hilaire then follow the route indicated above towards Port Bourgenay by the D4.
Its environment :
Talmont Saint Hilaire located 10 km south of Sables-d'Olonne, is not only a small seaside resort. It is also a piece of history: the castle of Talmont was indeed the home of Richard Lionheart. During the summer, medieval events with re-enactments are held at the castle. A few miles away, Jard-sur-Mer, we visit the house of Georges Clemenceau, where the Tigre retired in 1919 after the signing of the Treaty of Versailles. But clearly, we come here first and foremost for natural areas. The beautiful beach of Veillon of course, popular with families and kitesurfers and also to discover a remarkable set around the estuary of Payré: forest of green oaks and maritime pines where serpentine forest trails, and oyster beds. We take the opportunity to take a look at the salorge, an old salt granary and meeting point for visits to the salt marshes of La Guittière.
Here, we must stop on this small oyster port of La Guittière that we reach by bike paths winding in the middle of salt marshes (7 km from our house through the beautiful village of the High Seas), port where we can taste oysters, seated in front of the Payré estuary.
In the immediate surroundings (Querry Pigeon and Port Bourgenay) you will find a small shopping center: fruits, vegetables, seafood, bakery, rotisserie (open at 7am), and a Proxi on the road to Port Bourgenay .
A little further, the supermarket Super U located at the entrance of Talmont (3 km) is open every day from 8:30 to 20:00 including Sunday from 9:00 to 12:30.
The LDL also located at the entrance of Talmont is open from 8:30 to 19:30 from Monday to Saturday.
The steps :
• Jard sur Mer: every Monday morning from 8:00 to 13:00 place des Ormeaux.
• Talmont Saint Hilaire: Saturday morning and Thursday morning Place du Payré.
• Port Bourgenay: Wednesday at night from 19h.