|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Large open 4 bedroom home with large waterfall jacuzzi, spacious open floorplan,
30 ft ceilings, and lots of sunlight. 3 br are queen, 1 BR is king or two twins upon request. Full dining room, and breakfast nook set up with large kitchen. Coffee maker and blender provided. Basic cooking pots, pans and utensils are also provided.
Loft area includes a pool table and overlooks a the great room and kitchen. Master down includes large Bedroom and private access to a covered patio and pool area.
I booked the house for a month to stay in with 3 other guys during the WSOP. The house was great, fantastic location, pool is awesome and Taylor was very accomodating. Deposit received without any problems. Highly recommended.
The house was large and open but it hadn't been well maintained at all. Every towel was stained, I have better looking towels in my garage. The mattresses were bad, nobody slept well, I actually slept 1 night on the couch in the front room. We weren't sure if the sheets were clean or not, earrings were found between the sheets in the upstairs bedroom, mold in every shower, kitchen wasn't properly stocked, also there was a mug and glass with lipstick on them. We were instructed to bag all garbage at the end of our stay, he had NO garbage bags in the house. The jacuzzi outside was wonderful, but we had to walk over a garden hose and other random items (hanger, roof tile)in the yard to get to it..
The jacuzzi, coffee pot, air conditioning and tv worked well.
The water pressure was down to a trickle when more than 1 shower was in use, all the blinds were dirty & broken, the bedroom ceiling fans were only on when the lights were on with it, there was no chain to pull to turn the light off.
Each light switch was filthy, drawers in the kitchen were dirty
The house needs a fresh coat of paint & blinds, new sheets, mattresses, towels, dishes.....the yard definitely needed to be cleaned up
The carpet in the house was filthy as well
I'm surprised this house was on VRBO
I am being honest & putting this out there so nobody else has to deal with this-
We stayed in this house for 3 nights. The neighborhood is lovely. The home is large and spacious. Very convenient to airport and the strip.
I would not call this luxury accommodations by any stretch of the imagination. But with a small investment the place can be outstanding;
- Needs more towels. There were 7 of us and there were only 6 bath towels. There were not enough wash cloths.
- The sheets are wearing thin and are not high thread count. Our bedsheets had holes in them. One of the beds had an earring between the fitted and flat sheets. That was weird and kinda creepy.
- baseboards need a good washing. There was black dirt on nearly all baseboard, just from not ever being cleaned. Easy fix there, and no real cost.
- mold in all the showers/tubs.
- pool table is very pretty, but the bumpers are all dried out so they don't...well...bump.
- obvious holes from pool sticks that have been patched over in a bad way.
- air vents in the ceiling are caked with dust. and the air filters were old and dirty.
- the light fixture in one of the bedrooms had 3 of the 4 bulbs burned out and 1 of the bulbs was broken with the exposed elements hanging out.
- light switches didn't work well in the bedrooms and bathrooms. Took many tries to get the fan or lights to actually stay on.
- there are not nearly enough plates or glasses. There were several glasses that had lipstick stains on them. (older dishwasher so that wasn't a surprise).
- interior could use a nice coat of paint
- yard has rubbish stashed on the side of the home.
- The large tree in the back, while pretty, should be cut down. The branches hand down practically to the ground.
The Jacuzzi spa in the back yard was purely magical. Absolutely the highlight of the home.
The home is nice but really needs just a little TLC to make it a truly beautiful experience.
Tyler was a great host! He responded quickly to all my questions. The house was very spacious and up-to-date. From looking at the pictures you cannot tell how nice the house actually is. There were all the cooking essentials needed to cook a great meal and kick back in the house. It's a short drive about 13 minutes to the strip if you wanted to experience the night life Vegas has to offer. The jacuzzi was beautiful and it was also heated for the weekend for an additional $50. It was a great place to sit around with friends and just talk about the joys of life. I received my deposit back within the week of my check out and I will definitely be renting this house again. This house is a must stay!!
Very beautiful house, it was a pleasure to stay there. Owner of house
Was always reachable. No problems what so ever.
Beautiful home. The pictures does no justice for this house. Very entertaining and spacious. The landlord was great with communicating and easy to reach. This house was very close to the strip, Starbucks, Walmart and everything. My family really enjoyed our stay. WE'LL BE BACK =)
Minutes from Eastern and Interstate 215 in the Paradise area. Close to Southern Highlands
Minutes from great shopping! Super Walmart, Nike Store Marshall's, Target. 12 mins from a major mall w Macy's and much more.
10 minutes from strip shopping and Fashion Square Mall.
Other Activities: , Lake Mead National Park 25 mins away , Hoover Dam 35 mins
Golf: The Legacy, Revere and Southern Highlands are close by.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Weekends slightly higher 3 day mininmum summer holidays and 3 day weekends, 4 day min Winter holidays and NYE celebration.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.