About the property
- Very central , very green and completely safe.
- Surrounded by ancient monuments like Humayun's tomb and overlooking Khan- e- khanan's tomb
- Close to prime Shopping areas like Khan market which is a hub for lively cafes and bars.
- No problem of water, electricity or transportation.
- Between 25 to 45 min from Delhi International airport. (according to Delhi traffic)
- Prepaid Auto rickshaw stand right outside the main gate of the house.
- A Transfer from/to airport can be arranged.
Attractions and distance.
- 10 minutes from the heart of Delhi (Connaught Place).
- 6 min from India Gate and the house of the President.
- 3 minutes walk from Humayun Tomb (Private entry, only for Nizamuddin East people).
- 9 min walk from the daily sufi music in the old Nizamuddin, full of history.
- The Taj Mahal, Mumbai, Amritsar, south India, Khajuraho, are possible via the Nizamuddin railway station, 5 minutes walk.
Nizamuddin east is one of the most upmarket colonies of Delhi.
- Free yoga classes, Tennis courts, TT hall and a basketball court in the Colony Community Centre (5 minutes walk from the house)
- The colony has a market of its own which has a cafe (Cafe Turtle), salon and a shop for Indian ethnic clothes and accessories.
- The colony has a total of 32 well maintained public parks and is very safe.
The room being on the first floor, gives you complete independence.
The room is newly renovated, with free wifi, oil heater, AC, Refrigerator, a private Balcony
- Meals on request can be arranged.
2 Large Living rooms, Dining Area , Balcony with a Sunrise View.
Interaction with Guests
As we live in the same house, I will always be there to guide my guests and make their trip a memorable experience. It will be your home, away from home.
Lovely Gardens all around. Nizamuddin East has more than 30 well maintained parks. Beautiful historical monuments including Humayun's tomb are next door. The house itself faces another important monument , the tomb of poet Rahim Khan e Khanan.
Public transport is easily available with bus stops within 100 mt and Auto rickshaw stand right outside the house. The Nizamuddin Railway station is within 700 mtrs.
Other Things to Note
The house is select, one among only 35 bungalows in the whole of Nizamuddin East Colony. Unlike other rooms offered in Nizamuddin east which are adjacent to each other,this place is completely independent and spacious.
Heater for Delhi winter upon request / 2 Speed Internet Wifi (24 and 8 MBPS) / Unlimited advices for your travel and stay in Delhi
At our place, you have real people, it is not a Bed and Breakfast managed by employees where the owner is rarely here, it is not a hotel, it is a home where you can spend time talking with the locals.
Authenticity is the word.
Jungpura is an upscale residential colony in New Delhi. It is located on Mathura Road and is home to Humayun's Tomb, one of Delhi's most famous monuments. It is considered to be one of New Delhi's greenest and most peaceful residential colonies.
Very close to Sunder Nursery which is a 16th Century Heritage Park.
About the property
1. You will have one room in a 3 rooms with private bath room/toilet and balcony with 2 bedrooms and from the Living room. Large size rooms.
2. Big lounge
3. A real kitchen.
4. Private lift.
6. The area is sure, quiet and without traffic.
7. No problem of Water, electricity or transportation.
8. Unlimited drinking water
Location – neighborhood description
1. Between 25 to 45 min from Delhi International airport. (according to Delhi traffic)
2. Prepaid Auto rickshaw stand 3 minutes walk. (No more cheating by them when you go to discover the city)
3. A Transfer from/to airport can be arranged
A. International electricity adapter
B. Travel guides (Lonely Planet, Routard)
C. Delhi Maps
Attractions and distance
1. 10 minutes from the heart of Delhi (Connaught Place).
2. 12 min from India Gate and the house of the President.
3. 10 minutes walk from Humayun Tomb (Private entry, only for Nizamuddin East people).
4. 10 min walk from the daily sufi music in the old Nizamuddin, full of history.
5. The Taj Mahal, Mumbai, Amritsar, south India, Khajuraho, are possible via the Nizamuddin railway station, 10 minutes walk.
Our other options: >>>>>
Guest Access: All our flat, parking, terrace, kitchen, Internet...
Interaction with Guests
Interaction with Guests: Me and My mother are the host in this flat We have another apartment 3 Minutes walk where wemostly have guests from all across the world, we help each other to manage our listings and never let our travelers alone in case of need. We are very chilled you have all your spae if you want, If you want to interact with us over a cup of tea or a drink you are most welcome. I will also provide all the information about Delhi City or about India if you are a tourist.
I am an avid Traveler and have been to more than 24 Countries also have hosted more than 250 Travelers from all across the world and now hosting people from multiple platforms and what spend the major time at home and available to interact.
You are not alone in our flat, in case we are absent,
In all the cases, we are always available in person as well over the phone and emails to reply to your questions, help you with any thng you want.
It is a quiet land or peace and security to rest and recharge the battery and in the same time, we are central near to the touristic spot!
Hundreds of Autorickshaw and taxis are waiting for you 3 minutes walk.
The metro does goes everywhere but our place is located in the Historical entre or Downtown as they say Anything that matters in Delhi is in radius of 5 kms although delhi is a huge city so you can also access it by Uber everywhere a 15 minutes drive apart from the rush hour.