|Minimum Stay||24 - 30 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Kai Lani by the Sea is a luxury ocean front, ground level, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, condo with 180 degree panoramic ocean views. Amenities Include:
• Spectacular sunset and ocean views overlooking the beautiful preservation land
• Living room comfortably seats six guests
• 52 inch mounted Smart TV with Cable, DVR, Apple TV, Bose surround sound, DVD and CD player, numerous DVDs, videos, games
• High speed internet and wireless laser printer, free long distance to mainland
• The master looks out to the ocean and offers a premium king bed, down-alternative pillows, a 26 inch TV w/DVD, a roomy dual sink en-suite bathroom with walk in closet
• The second bedroom offers a comfy queen, down-alternative pillows, 20 inch TV w/DVD
• The third bedroom includes twin beds, 20 inch TV w/DVD/VCR combo, Playstation, N64, plus a children's video library with over 50 titles
• Central Air Conditioning and ceiling fans in every room
• Guest bath includes an glass enclosed shower with bath tub
• Full size washer & dryer
• All linens, towels, beach towels are provided
• Free parking (one space available)
• $225/month electricity cost allowance
• Non-smoking / No pets - pristinely clean condo
• Fully appointed kitchen includes granite counters, Cuisinart coffee maker, coffee grinder, mini food processor, electric water kettle, blender, rice cooker, crock pot, waffle iron, ice maker, 4 slice toaster, top of the line cookware and cutlery
• The dining room seats six (or enjoy meals on the lanai which seats six)
• George Foreman outdoor grill available for your use on the lanai
• Beach toys including chairs, surf board, snorkel gear, boogie boards, coolers, sand toys, and a beach cart to roll your items to the lagoon
• Fishing equipment is yours to enjoy as well
• Heated pool, jacuzzi, restrooms, covered cabana w/ dining tables and three barbeque grills
• Enjoy golf at the Ko Olina golf resort using our two sets of Jack Nicklaus golf clubs. Surf Barbers Point Beach with our surf board.
• Bike down to the Ko Olina lagoons on our two adult bikes
• Utilize our Beach and Sports Club Membership to access NUMEROUS benefits including tennis, access to gym, fitness classes, use of lounge chairs at the Ula lagoon, discounts on massage, golf, ocean adventures, Ko Olina shopping, plus discounts at most restaurants in the resort
The gated Kai Lani development is Ko Olina's best community as it is the only low density oceanfront residential development in the resort. Our condo is located downstairs in building #22. We are just a 2 minute walk to Kai Lani "little beach", 15 minute walk to the Paradise Cove Luau, Ko Olina lagoons, the Four Seasons Resort, Disney Aulani.
Weekly housekeeping can be arranged!
**Vacation Cancellation Insurance is available when you book***
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-012-002-9184-01
We live in Pleasanton, CA (San Francisco Bay Area). Our business, The Sleeter Group, Inc., focuses on training and supporting accounting professionals on small business accounting technologies.
We purchased Kai Lani by the Sea in 2006. We have professional caretaker who is a licensed real estate agent and lives within Ko Olina.
Sherrill Sleeter purchased this condo in 2006
We have been visitors to the islands since our 1986 honeymoon. We enjoyed vacationing in Maui for many years. In 2006 we visited Oahu on business.
We fell in love with the fantastic beaches around the island. We found the Ko Olina resort and we knew is was exactly what we had been looking for.
This property beats any hotel thanks to it's location and efforts by the property owner to make their guests feel at home. I can't think of a better place on the island for families to spend time at the beach. The owners really go above and beyond in the customer service department to provide for your stay.
Yes, the condo is very nice and clean, well equipped and the whole complex is beautiful;
just as shown in the pictures.
B u t ----- the pictures cannot reveal the constant noise from the highway, EM vehicles w/sirens
driving by throughout the day and evening.
Also, the afternoon sun and heat make it uncomfortable to sit on the patio, even in the early
The lagoons are disappointing -- almost no parking available and it's a long walk.
The lagoon water is not clear at all, not good for snorkeling.
For any future guests we would highly recommend renters' insurance. Owner will not
refund ANY $$$'s , even if there is an extreme medical emergency.
Sorry to be writing this.
We spent every morning and evening enjoying the fabulous ocean views from the lanai while we ate. The condo is very well equipped and comfortable. We loved our stay there and look forward to returning. The owners were very responsive to questions we had. This was one of our favorite rentals. We would highly recommend this condo.
This house is beautiful and the owner has though of everything. If you need anything all you have to do is look around and the odds are you'll find it. The flat screen in the living room had one of the best pictures I've ever seen. The kitchen has everything imaginable in it. We had an elderly handicap person with us on this trip and the house worked very well for all of us. The view from the Lanai and from the living room was terrific. The grounds in this development are immaculately taken care of. There is someone working on some aspect of the grounds nearly every day. The cove associated with the development is very nice. We had the opportunity to enjoy breakfast at the Marriott a few times and had dinner at the Marriott the final night. The meals were very enjoyable. We would definitely consider coming back to this vacation home the next time we come to Oahu. Finally, the owners were wonderful to work with. They were very communicative and helpful.
We've stayed at Kai Lani twice before this year's trip, and it is truly a gorgeous complex, small and private and beautifully maintained. This past month has been Paradise, with all the amenities and comforts of the owner's unit making us feel both welcome and right at home. They have thought of EVERY need, and left lots of information on how to use the (excellent) TV and stereo systems, as well as providing info on Oahu's many pleasurable attractions.
The unit itself was beautifully appointed and immaculate; the linens and towels are first-rate. The kitchen has a wonderful selection of appliances, from any cookware you might want to waffle makers and fondue sets. There is an abundance of spices at the unit just waiting for the most fastidious of cooks, and the Kapolei area has several markets (plus Costco!) where you can get whatever else you might want (including fresh fish!).
The Ko Olina resort complex is right next door, with it's calm lagoons and boutique shopping and luxurious spas - I was able to arrange for a lavish pedicure at the Marriott's Ihilani Hotel within two hours of my call, and the price was completely reasonable for such an upscale hotel.
However, our main delight was in the amenities offered much close to "home" - namely, the Kai Lani complex itself. They have an attentive staff who are friendly and helpful, and a lovely pool area that is only a few steps away from the unit. Like the condo itself, the pool area is clean and beautiful; there are several gas barbecues (the only type you can use) for the use of all guests and residents; but we never saw them used while we were there, so there's no worry about accessibility.
Then...there's the lagoon...just steps away, and oh-so-beautiful, with a huge and spreading tree just above the little sandy cove. The snorkeling is outstanding; we've seen all the "common" Hawaiian reef fish, as well as eels and octopus - within a few feet of the shore. Then there are the turtles! So MANY that you can stand on the shore or on the rocks or the tidepools and see more of those underwater "flyers" than you can count!
All in all, this is the BEST place to unwind and relax - enough time to REALLY relax - amongst all the Hawaiian islands we've visited.
We couldn't recommend it any higher!
This is a wonderful location to stay at. Close to civilization, but yet far enough away from the hustle and bustle. Beautiful plants along the walk way to the front door. Takes you away to relaxation. Interior has a very nice layout. Very clean and relaxing. I would defiantly recommend this condo to anyone. Awesome place.
Pristine lagoons, golf, tennis, fitness center, Disney Aulani, Four Seasons Resort, Ko Olina Marina, ice cream parlor, groceries, and restaurants are within walking distance.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 5 2016 - Sep 30 2016
24 night minimum stay
Mar 1 2017 - Mar 31 2017
30 night minimum stay
30 night minimum stay
|Move out Clean||$325|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
Guest is responsible for any possible electricity charges over $225 in one month*
Owner pays bank fees incurred when you use a credit card. However if there are any international credit card fees, guest pays for these* (You can avoid International credit card fees by paying by "e-check").
*Any additional fees would be deducted from your deposit refund.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.