|Space||1,360 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Kai Lani is a quiet gated community located in Ko Olina, an ocean-front resort on the island of Oahu. Ko Olina is located on the leeward side of the island so sunny days are in abundance.
Kai Lani is the only low density oceanfront residential development in Ko Olina. As you enter, you will be greeted with lush tropical landscaping and when you approach the condo ("Kai Lani by the Sea") you will see the breathtaking ocean and sunset views. Kai Lani is a special place to call home while you are enjoying a wonderful vacation in paradise.
Furnished in beautiful tropical decor, we provide comfortable seating in the living room (a full size regular sofa and two comfortable reclining chairs).
We offer 3 bedrooms: one king bed, one queen bed, and two twin beds that can be converted to a king if needed. Ceiling fans cool each bedroom and the living area, though some guests prefer to run the air conditioning on balmy days.
• The master looks out to the ocean and offers a premium king bed, down-alternative pillows, a 26 inch TV w/DVD, a roomy dual sink en-suite bathroom with walk in closet.
• The second bedroom offers a comfy queen, down-alternative pillows, 20 inch TV w/DVD.
• The third bedroom includes twin beds, 20 inch TV w/DVD/VCR combo, Playstation, N64, plus a children's video library with over 50 titles.
• Central Air Conditioning and ceiling fans in every room.
• Guest bath includes an glass enclosed shower with bath tub.
• Full size washer & dryer.
• All linens, towels, beach towels are provided.
• Free parking (ONE space available).
• Guest Parking available but is limited to a 48 hour overnight stay.
• $225/month electricity cost allowance.
• Non-smoking / No pets
• Fully appointed kitchen includes Cuisinart coffee maker, coffee grinder, mini food processor, electric water kettle, blender, rice cooker, crock pot, waffle iron, ice maker, 4 slice toaster, top of the line cookware and cutlery.
• 52 inch mounted Smart TV with Cable, DVR, Apple TV, Bose surround sound, DVD and CD player, numerous DVDs, videos, games.
• High speed internet and wireless laser printer, free long distance to mainland
• The dining room seats six (or enjoy meals on the lanai which faces sunset).
• Beach toys including chairs, surf board, snorkel gear, boogie boards, coolers, sand toys, and a beach cart to roll your items to the lagoon.
• Fishing equipment is yours to enjoy as well.
• Heated pool, Jacuzzi, restrooms, covered cabana w/ dining tables and three barbecue grills.
• Enjoy golf at the Ko Olina golf resort using our two sets of Jack Nicklaus golf clubs.
• Surf Barbers Point Beach with our surf board.
• Bike down to the Ko Olina lagoons on our two adult bikes.
• Utilize our Beach and Sports Club Membership to access NUMEROUS benefits including tennis, access to gym, fitness classes, use of lounge chairs at the Ula lagoon, discounts on massage, golf, ocean adventures, Ko Olina shopping, plus discounts at most restaurants in the resort.
Our condo is located downstairs in building #22. We are just a 1 minute walk to Kai Lani "little beach", a 15 minute walk to the Paradise Cove Luau, Ko Olina lagoons, the Four Seasons Resort, Disney Aulani.
Weekly housekeeping can be arranged for an additional fee.
Monthly rental includes $225 in electricity. Overages are deducted from your deposit.
USA renters: We cover your credit card fees.
International Credit Card fees will be deducted from your deposit.
**Vacation Cancellation Insurance is available when you book***
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-012-002-9184-01
We are retired small business owners and live in Pleasanton, CA in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Sherrill Sleeter purchased this condo in 2007
We have owned Kai Lani by the Sea since 2007. We have been visitors to the islands since our honeymoon. While we enjoyed vacationing in Maui numerous times, when we visited Oahu we fell in love with the fantastic beaches and the proximity to culture and nightlife.
This property beats any hotel thanks to it's location and efforts by the property owner to make their guests feel at home. I can't think of a better place on the island for families to spend time at the beach. The owners really go above and beyond in the customer service department to provide for your stay.
This was a great location. Quiet, peaceful, relaxing yet close to Kepolea for all of your needs. Our daughter was married at the Chrystal Chapel on 3/19, just 200 yards away from this beautiful 3 bedroom bungalow. The owners were great to work with and very helpful. 😋
Enjoyed sitting on the lanai watching the sunset
Sherrill Sleeter has created a beautiful retreat where you can wake each morning to views of whales heading south for the winter, and sit on your patio each night for breathtaking water sunsets. The home is elegant and comfortable, with everything you can imagine for a carefree stay in paradise (bikes, golf, surfing, snorkeling, and beach accessories all included). Combine the property with an owner who is a joy to work with, and you have all you need for a perfect vacation.
Yes, the condo is very nice and clean, well equipped and the whole complex is beautiful;
just as shown in the pictures.
B u t ----- the pictures cannot reveal the constant noise from the highway, EM vehicles w/sirens
driving by throughout the day and evening.
Also, the afternoon sun and heat make it uncomfortable to sit on the patio, even in the early
The lagoons are disappointing -- almost no parking available and it's a long walk.
The lagoon water is not clear at all, not good for snorkeling.
For any future guests we would highly recommend renters' insurance. Owner will not
refund ANY $$$'s , even if there is an extreme medical emergency.
Sorry to be writing this.
We spent every morning and evening enjoying the fabulous ocean views from the lanai while we ate. The condo is very well equipped and comfortable. We loved our stay there and look forward to returning. The owners were very responsive to questions we had. This was one of our favorite rentals. We would highly recommend this condo.
Pristine lagoons, golf, tennis, fitness center, Disney Aulani, Four Seasons Resort, Ko Olina Marina, ice cream parlor, groceries, and restaurants are within walking distance.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 2017 Special
May 2 2017 - May 31 2017
30 night minimum stay
Sep 1 2017 - Oct 31 2017
30 night minimum stay
Mar 1 2018 - Apr 30 2018
30 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
|Move out Clean||$325|
Guest is responsible for any possible electricity charges over $225 in one month*
Owner pays bank fees incurred when you use a credit card. However if there are any international credit card fees, guest pays for these* (You can avoid International credit card fees by paying by "e-check").
*Any additional fees would be deducted from your deposit refund.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.