On the road to the Cathar Castles, 35 minutes from the beaches and the heart of the Corbières, charming house of 90 m2 renovated with outdoor terrace in Cascastel-des-Corbières (1 hour from Carcassonne). In a quiet street, it is crossing North-South and is composed of three levels.
Between vineyards, mountains and sea, the house is close to many remarkable sites:
- At 35 kms from the beaches (Port-la-new, Leucate, La Franqui, etc.),
- At 28 kms from the famous village of Lagrasse and its abbey,
- 28 kms from the Termes Canyon (La Clue du Terminet),
- 5 kms from the geological wonders of Albas,
- Close to the Cathar Castles: Villerouge-Termines (14 km), Aguilar (15 km), Termes (28 km), Peyrepertuse (36 km), Quéribus (31 km).
- In the heart of the vineyards.
The ground floor includes an equipped kitchen, a dining area for 4 to 6 people and a living room with wood stove.
On the first floor, there is a spacious double bedroom and a bathroom with a large walk-in shower and a toilet.
The second floor consists of two additional bedrooms (one double and the other with two single bunk beds), and a second bathroom with shower and toilet. Both floors are decorated with vintage cement tiles.
If you like peace without being isolated, this house is for you.
At disposal: washing machine, cot and baby bath, iron and ironing board.
Nearby on foot in the village: municipal library, children's playground, synthetic basketball and football pitch, picnic tables, cooperative cellar with shop, bar-restaurant, post office and castle under restoration to visit. Nearby, a large vineyard.