Old shop transformed into a living space, this beautiful studio was recently renovated and is equipped with brand new furniture. Its exposure offers a lot of brightness which on top of its high ceilings make it a very pleasant and airy place to stay at. Steps from Montmartre, the Sacré-Coeur, the Moulin Rouge, the Galeries Lafayette and the Parc Monceau. It's the ideal flat for couples, people on business trips, or people who travel by themselves.
This property has been authorized for short term rentals by the city of Paris.
## The housing
This cosy studio is composed of:
- A living room with a large queen-size bed, a flat-screen tv (with DVD player) and a table that can sit two people. There is also some storage space.
- A kitchen with fridge, hobs, utensils, dishes, Nespresso machine...
- A bathroom with sink, toilets, shower and towel-heater.
## Guest access
The apartment is located on the ground floor. You will be given one set of keys on your arrival.
IMPORTANT: check in is between 3pm and 9pm, check out is by 11am latest.
On arrival you will be welcomed by Luckey Homes who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your stay with us pleasant and relaxing. We will assist with ensuring you have the keys to the apartment, fresh clean high quality towels and hotel quality linen, professional cleaning and any further assistance in case of need.
## Interaction with Guests
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
## The Neighborhood
The apartment is ideally located, right between Montmartre and the Batignolles district. You will enjoy the true Parisian lifestyle as we are close to shops, restaurants and café terraces!
This neighbourhood has been experiencing a new revival for a few years now, with delicatessen, organic food shops, vegan restaurants and concept stores popping up everywhere. However, it still remains a calm and safe neighbourhood, close to all major attractions.
- Gare St. Lazare: 15 minutes
- Sacré-Coeur: 15 minutes
- Madeleine: 20 minutes
- Parc Monceau: 20 minutes
- Galeries Lafayette: 20 minutes
- Opera: 20 minutes
- Arc de Triomphe: 10 minutes
- Champs Elysées: 10 minutes
- Louvre museum: 20 minutes
- Tour Eiffel: 25 minutes
- Rue des Batignolles and its shops
- Rue Legendre and its restaurants
- Rue des Dames and its bars
- The covered market of Rue des Moines
- Place de Clichy and its cinema
- The Martin Luther King Park and Parc Monceau
## Getting Around
There are two metro stations at less than 5 minutes from my apartment:
Brochant (line 13)
Guy Moquet (line 13).
There are also many bus stations around the apartment. Vélib and Autolib are also available.