Located in the heart of a vineyard of 25 hectares in Côtes-de-Provence, at the crossroads between Nice, Aix-en-Provence, the Gorges du Verdon and Saint-Tropez, Mas Domaine Saint-Esprit offers the charm of a building of character, a beautiful park with century-old oaks, a swimming pool of 14m by 5m with a breathtaking view of vineyards and olive groves lined with majestic cypresses, for holidaymakers in love with a Authentic and classy Provence.
This prestigious house of 400 m2 includes two independent apartments restored with charm that offer two possibilities of renting with a rental of the COMPLETE MAS for 18p or a GITE of 12p. Thus the complete MAS includes two kitchens on the ground floor opening onto three shaded terraces, two lounges (70m2 and 40m2) open on shaded terraces overlooking the vineyards, including a large living room of 70 square meters, 8 bedrooms with bathrooms (two of the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, the other seven have a private bathroom area in the room), three terraces. On the second floor, a terrace on the roofs with an incomparable view on the vines. Many relaxation areas in the Mas park will combine friendliness and tranquility to share moments with family or friends.
Can accommodate up to 18 people (when the rental formula chosen is that of the Mas full), this building of the eighteenth century completely and recently restored for the sake of comfort and elegance will open its doors for the season 2018 to families and families. friends eager for the art of living and the serenity of a preserved Provence, just as much as the diversity of the tourist and cultural offer of the department of Var.
three rental formulas are proposed according to the periods of the year.
-The whole Mas with its 9 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, 2 kitchens (400 m2), prestigious entrance, large hall staircase
-An independent part of the Mas (Gite de 12p) with 6 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen and a cottage or independent studio 2p overlooking vineyards (total of 14p).
-The independent part of the Mas with only 3 bedrooms (cottage 6p).
Depending on the chosen formula, price differences will be applied.
Know that in case of renting the cottage of 6p or 12p, we live with my husband in the other part of the farmhouse without any promiscuity with our tenants and in the utmost discretion. We are concerned to make sure to help you if necessary so that your holidays are spent at best.
You will enjoy moments of peace and tranquility by the pool in the sun of Provence, in a bucolic setting quite exceptional. Small appetizers, lunches on the terraces, or in the shade of large oaks, dinners under the trees lit by garlands or under the stars, barbecues with friends, siestas in the hammock rocked by the sound of cicadas, tanning by the pool or bathing, wine tasting of the estate.
Mas du Saint-Esprit is also an ideal starting point:
- to discover the most beaches of the Var coast, from Saint-Raphaël to Ramatuelle,
- for walks through the numerous and prestigious natural sites. The Mas Saint-Esprit is located, in fact, less than 30 minutes from the Gorges du Verdon, Jumping Capelan in the Massif des Maures, deep gorges of the Nartuby and its three prehistoric caves: "Mouret cave", "The cave of the goats" and "the cave of the bats".
- to practice outdoor activities. Mountain bike trails start from the estate and open on the many circuits of the countryside or surrounding vineyards, or in the massifs of the Moors, Estérel. An equestrian center at 2 kilometers will offer another mode of excursion. Aquatic hikes and rafting are practiced in the Grand Canyon du Verdon.
- to visit the beautiful Provencal villages, worthy of postcards, less than 15 minutes from the area: Tourtour (classified among one of the most beautiful villages in France), Flayosc, Sillans la Cascade, Cotignac, Trigance, or even the medieval village Arcs on Argens. Their markets of producers and craftsmen with notably the essential Provençal market of Lorgues, on Tuesday morning, will delight you. These villages are home to many romantic and gourmet restaurants.
- to practice the 15 golf courses, less than an hour from the estate. These will offer golf enthusiasts and enthusiasts very pleasant golfing moments with a variety of courses, flat, hilly with sea or countryside views.
- For "shopping" or cultural days in one of the most beautiful cities of Provence. Cannes, Nice, or Aix-en-Provence are just an hour away. These cities can be the opportunity to visit their many museums: Modern Art (Nice), the Matisse Museum (Nice), the Marc Chagall Museum (Nice), the Picasso Museum (Antibes), the Maeght Foundation (St. Paul-de-Vence), Atelier Cézanne (Aix-en-Provence), the Mucem (Marseille) ...
- for an oenotourist circuit that starts with a tour through the vineyard and the estate's vineyard and continues along the Côtes de Provence wine route. Visiting the vineyards can be an opportunity to combine the discovery of wines and terroirs of the region to that of many exhibitions, small concerts or other cultural events.
-It can be more organized on the field of fitness sessions with a sports coatch and a nature trail in the field and still massage session for tenants who would be interested.
Namely, when the whole Mas is rented, on the property, a cottage hosts the guardians of the estate who will not fail to make available when needed while remaining more discreet. Their dog, an adorable briard with adults and children is somehow the host of the estate!