INDIVIDUAL RENTS BRIGHT ROOM (S) IN VILLA CREOLE ARCHITECT *****
accommodation for 2 persons. 70 euros per night, bathroom and toilet
Accommodation for 4 beds .... 120 euros per night, shared toilets with room1 ideal for a family (room2 + room1)
Quiet residential area, on the heights of Case-Pilote, beautiful view of the Caribbean Sea. Private terrace adjoining the room, Garden and swimming pool available.
The town of Case-Pilote, which houses the Church of Our Lady of the Assumption and Saint Joseph of the eighteenth century, opens the doors of the North Caribbean:
- At 20 mn, the historic town of Saint-Pierre and the beach of Anse Turin where Paul Gauguin stayed (Museum to visit on site).
- Numerous nautical activities and diving possible from Saint-Pierre and Carbet.
- Visits of distilleries producing a rum of renowned quality: Habitation Depaz (Saint-Pierre), rum Neisson (Carbet) and distillery JM (Macouba).
- At the residence Céron du Prêcheur, tasting of crayfish and discovery of Zamana: bicentennial tree, distinguished public prize in the category "Most beautiful tree of France".
- Many hiking trails accessible to all levels.
The room has a television with national and local channels, Wifi. Sheets, towels and bath towels for swimming pool available. Tourist documentation
Essential car. Possibility to reach Fort-de-France by the maritime shuttle.
All amenities are nearby: bakery, supermarket, beach restaurant with orchestra.
Non-smoking room, pets not allowed. No party or evening.