This calm and warm 68sqm apartment located on the Quays 5 minutes from the National Opera will offer you all the comfort for an exceptional stay in the city of Bordeaux. Perfect place of rest for a stay with friends or family, the apartment can accommodate up to 4 travelers. You will have all the necessary services, whether you are visiting, on vacation or traveling on business.
Discover this bright and pleasant 68sqm apartment located at the foot of the tramway on the Quays close to the Grand Theater and close to the city center. Comfortable for 4 people, you will enjoy your evenings with friends or family.
You will find:
- A cozy living room with a large sofa, a beautiful coffee table and a flat-screen TV.
- A beautiful kitchen open to the living room equipped with: ceramic hob, fridge, oven, kitchen utensils, crockery, kettle, toaster and a Nespresso coffee machine. You can prepare meals on site. A dining area is annexed to the kitchen with its bar / dining table and high chairs that will accommodate your breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- A bright bedroom equipped with a very comfortable double bed and adjoining storage.
- A second bedroom furnished with a double bed and adjoining storage.
- A carefully maintained bathroom which has a large shower, washbasins and mirrors. The toilets are separated.
You will also have at your disposal: a washing machine and an ironing set.
For your comfort, quality towels and bed sheets will also be provided to you as well as vanity kits and some coffee capsules.
WIFI access is free.
The apartement is on the 4th floor with a lift. The apartment is not adapted for a person with a reduced mobility.
Only one set of keys will be provided during your stay.
You will be welcomed by Luckey Homes who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
- St. Catherine shopping street two tram stops and 10mins walk.
- Museum of Contemporary Art 200m.
- Cité du Vin and Cap Sciences at 4 tram stops.
- Church Notre Dame at 500m.
- Tram B, CAPC stop at the foot of the house.
- Access to VCub at 100m.
- Parking ParCub of the World City nearby.