|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
- Winter Park mountain views & across the street from ski base
- 3 Master Suites (private baths, private deck/patio, mtn. views..)
- Custom bunk room (6 beds- a favorite among kids & adults alike)
- Custom dining table seats 16
- 3 separate living areas (Great Room, Rec Room, Loft)
- Large Rec Room (theater, pool table, poker table, pub table, dart board, wetbar, mini-kitchen)
- Private imported extra large Hydropool Hot Tub seats 11 people
- 4 fireplaces
- Gourmet kitchen (Two of everything- sinks, dishwashers, ovens..)
- Numerous decks & patios
- Guest room with 2 Twins or a King
- Loft (printer/fax/copier, office supplies, Queen sofa sleeper)
Fireside, a 3,800 square ft. new luxury estate in Winter Park, is located right across the way from the base of the mountain. The finishes and decor seamlessly blend elegance and warmth, and the thoughtful design frames incredible views of the Peaks of Winter Park.
Proximity to mountain:
- 2 minute drive, 10 minute walk
- Watch skiers ski down to Winter Park Base from the Great Room
- Hot tub; extra large, seats 11, mood lighting, 80 Jets, cushioned headrests, ice bucket. . .
- Fireplace; the deck off of the Great Room is covered and has a Fireplace for quiet winter nights.
- Snowmelt; the driveway is heated with snowmelt technology.
- Sound System; listen to music as you gaze at the peaks of Winter Park while soaking in the hot tub or sitting by the outdoor fireplace, both areas are equipped with outdoor sound systems.
No need to venture out to the Town of Winter Park, the recreation room is fully equipped for movie or game nights.
- Theater; 46' HD flatscreen TV & surround sound theater system.
- Pool Table; 8 ft. slate & hardwood pool table.
- Poker Table; with leather reclining/swivel chairs and a premium poker set.
- Pub Table; with leather swivel stools.
- Dart Board
- Wetbar; 12 ft. granite wetbar equipped with a mini kitchen (microwave, warming drawer, dishwasher drawer, wine cooler, UC refrigerator. . .)
- Sectional; large comfortable 11 seat sectional
- Fireplace; large stone fireplace.
- Views; 3 large windows with views of Winter Park ski mountain.
- Theater; 46' HD flatscreen TV and surround sound theater system in Kitchen & Great Room.
- Views; dramatic floor to ceiling picture windows, watch people ski down to Winter Park Base from the comfort of the Great Room.
- Fireplace; large floor to ceiling rock Fireplace.
- Dining; 12 ft. custom dining table that seats 16 comfortably.
The kitchen is so equipped, you may find yourself staying in rather than eating out in the Town of Winter Park.
- Breakfast Bar; with 4 Swivel Stools.
- Theater; in ceiling surround sound.
- Dinnerware; place settings for 17, drinking glasses, pilsners, wine glasses, tea cups & saucers, coffee mugs, cereal bowls...
- Serverware; copper core pots, Calphalon non-stick frying pans, serving trays & bowls, trivets, corningware, full silicone kitchen tool set...
- Gadgets & Small Appliances; microplane, cherry/olive pitter, lemon squeezer, corn stripper, meat thermometer, baster/flavor injector, immersion blender, blender/chopper, large electric griddle, crock-pot, air popcorn popper, salad spinner, programmable coffee maker, ice cream scooper, peeler, can opener, whisk, tongs...
- Kosher Option; additional full sets of kosher cookware for kosher renters, clearly marked with red, green, and blue stickers, self cleaning ovens, kosher butcher/deli in Denver...
- Appliances; gourmet Kitchen with Sub Zero, Wolf, and Asko appliances (2 ovens, warming drawer, 2 large sinks, 6 Burner Range, professional hood, pot filler, instant hot, water filter, blue motion self closing drawers, spice pullout, tray divider...)
- Commercial grade WiFi & several direct Ethernet ports
- In-floor radiant heat
- Heated garage
- Extra large capacity washer & dryer
- Large mudroom
- Pack n' Play
- Booster seat/high chair
- Private natural sledding hill on property
Suite 1: King bed, Winter Park mountain views, private deck, walk-in closet, HD TV, large steam shower with bench, double vanity
Suite 2: King bed, Winter Park mountain views, private deck, fireplace, walk-in closet, HD TV, jetted 2 person tub, large shower with bench & rain forest shower head, double vanity, separate WC
Suite 3: Queen bed, Winter Park mountain views, private patio, 2 person tub, double vanity, separate WC
Bedroom 4: A king Bed or 2 Twin beds, Winter Park mountain views, bath shared with Recreation Room
Bedroom 5: Twin beds (6), custom bunk beds with built-in cubbies, extra height between beds for comfortable adult or teen use, extra plush mattresses, bath shared with Loft, double vanity
Loft: Queen sofa sleeper, Winter Park mountain views, plush recliner, desk with direct cable & Ethernet ports
Other: Twin air mattress
Keywords: House, Luxury, Villa, Luxury Ski Rental,
We are a family of four and frequent (high end) travelers. We often find that the homes in areas we want to visit offer us more room, more privacy and better experiences than many hotels. We like having a kitchen, separate bedrooms, etc. The Dreamcatcher home is lovely - one of the nicest we have acquired through VRBO. Very lovely. We were minutes from skiing, the Village, town and everything we would need - a car is required - the shuttles are not ample for the traffic.
There were little things about the home that bothered me for what we paid - the carpet is in rough shape and even has burns. For the cost of our rental for 5 days, the carpet should be clean - new even. We get that there is large wear and tear factor due to skiing - however, if people treat it poorly, the $ should be taken from them to repair.
Again, the house is amazing - we would stay there again in a heartbeat! Well laid out for 2-3 families.
We had 16 family members and we enjoyed the home. Some of the TV's and blinds didn't work and sinks didn't drain. The property has amazing views.
Walking into the living room sets the tone for the rest of the house. From the tall ceilings, to the game room on the lower level. Everything was amazing! I went with a group of friends and i'm not sure who was more excited about the three story bunk bed, the adults or children! The house is very well equipped, and there was ample parking. Views are beyond spectacular, and Winter Park is an easy bicycle ride away. I'm looking forward to going back for ski season!
The views from the dinning room at patio are amazing!! The house was beautiful and was full of amenities to keep us busy the whole time we were there. Grilling on the patio was great and so was the hot tub. Can't wait to stay here again.
This is my first time staying in a home like this and it was incredible! Tons of amenities, extremely comfortable beds and the view is outstanding. Everything worked great and was well kept up. Also had a new sound system and new grill. Could not have asked for more. the location was walking distance to the alpine slide and surrounding restaurants. Would recommend staying here to all friends and family.
This house is simply BEAUTIFUL!!! We couldn't have asked for a better location or a more amazing home to get away from it all. The rooms were spacious and the sheets were the softest we had ever slept on. The view was simply gorgeous and completely unobstructed. The house is wonderfully finished and everyone had room to relax by themselves if they wanted. The bunk bed room is amazing and was a favorite among everyone. The hot tub was a great size and extremely relaxing. Really looking forward to the next time we can get away to this oasis!
|Cleaning Fee||$400 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
Winter Break Final Payment/Cancellation Date is 90 days prior to arrival rather than 60 days for all other dates. Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of the rental deposit and signed vacation rental agreement. Please feel free to call or email (see contact owner tab) with any questions you may have regarding price, minimum stay, cancellation policy, amenities etc. Thank you.