This large modern 75sqm apartment, located in a secure building, offers all the comfort for an exceptional stay in Marseille. A stone's throw from the beach of Catalans, it can comfortably accommodate up to 6 travelers. The accommodation offers all the comforts and is ideal for families or groups of friends who want to make the most of their stay. It also offers all the benefits for a successful business trip.
You will be welcomed in this modern apartment. Very well equipped and can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people, the apartment is located in a quiet and secure building.
Located near the city center and the beach of Catalans, the apartment offers the following services:
- A beautiful living room with a comfortable sofa and a flat screen TV. A Dining space close to the kitchen with a dining table for 6 people.
- A kitchen with everything you need to prepare your favorite dishes: microwave, hotplates, oven, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, coffee machine and kitchenware.
- A beautiful bedroom with a comfortable double bed.
- A spacious room upstairs, under the roof, with a double bed and two single beds.
- A bathroom, clean and well maintained, with modern corner bath, large shower, washbasin, towel dryer, hair dryer.
- Separate toilet.
For your comfort you will also have at your disposal air conditioning, an iron and ironing board as well as a washing machin and a baby cot.
Quality linen and towels, vanity kits and some coffee capsules are also provided.
Naturally, Wifi is accessible and free!
The apartment is on the 2nd floor of the building, accessible by stairs. The apartment is not adapted for a person with a reduced mobility.
Only one set of keys will be provided during your stay.
You will be welcomed by Luckey Homes who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Feel free to contact Luckey Homes if you have any question, You'll have an answer very quickly!
This district prized for its proximity to the sea and the city center of Marseille. It offers superb views of rugged landscapes and the Friuli Islands, and has many green parks.
- The Pharo Palace and the City Center are less than 10 minutes away.
- The beach of Catalans a few seconds.
- Marseille is divided into 16 districts, the apartment is in the 7th. It's like a small village in the middle of the city, only 5 minutes from the sea and 15 minutes from the Old Port, where it moves at night. A place with nice bars and restaurants is called St Victor and it's a 10 minute walk.
- Plenty of things to do around without the need for a taxi. Three bus lines nearby.
To visit the city, you have many buses nearby!
- For example from the Saint Charles train station, the 82s drops you almost down the apartment.
- To go to the Old Port or Mucem, you have the 83.
- But also the 54 which leads to the famous Place Castellane or 81 to the Prefecture.