50 sqm apartment recently renovated, on the first floor of a 1930s building in a quiet, low-traffic street. Bedroom with double bed, air conditioning, desk, wardrobe, terrace overlooking quiet inner gardens. Well-equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, induction hob, Italian and American coffee machine, kettle, toaster ...). Independent living room with sofa bed for two, TV, WIFI. Windowed bathroom with bidet, shower and hairdryer. Storeroom with iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner, coat rack, necessary for cleaning.
*CLEANING FEES 35 EUROS, to be paid at CHECK-IN with the TOURIST TAX
* Adjacent to a very good pastry shop, restaurants and fantastic pizzerias
* Bus stop , two steps away
* Santa Maria Novella Station, Polimoda and City Center 15-20 minutes on foot.
* Just outside the city center but without the hassle of the crowds of tourists and noisy open-air premises
* GARAGE ON REQUEST
* Supermarkets, laundries, restaurants, shops of all kinds, all two or three hundred meters away.
* The neighborhood (San Jacopino), is quiet and offers the opportunity to live as local people, not as tourists!
* For those who love sports, tennis courts and two large gyms are nearby.
* You can go jogging in the Cascine Park, where you will find bicycles, skates for hire, skates and, in summer, the swimming pool.
* The airport can be reached in ten minutes by taxi (cost of 20-22 euros) or by shuttle bus from the station.
* In the apartment you will have at your disposal many books and information on Florence and surroundings: you can take the car or a train to the nearby station and visit the other cities or the countryside of Tuscany, which will give you great emotions.