|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Light and bright cottage just steps to the warm Nantucket Sound waters of Pleasant Street Beach! Includes private access to the beach where you can sit by the water or take long walks along the shore. Relax and sip your coffee with a view of the water from the Adirondack chairs at the edge of the property. Rest out on the new front porch or rear deck, and enjoy your meals at the outdoor dining table on the rear deck or bistro table on the front porch. This beautiful beach house was recently updated with antique furniture, all new bedding and appliances, stone kitchen counters, and air-conditioning.
We had a great week and would recommend this cottage to others.
1. You can walk to a quiet beach and walk back for lunch, bathroom, etc.!
2. While there are other houses around, the house feels private.
3. It is a short bike ride to the Cape Cod Rail Trail!
4. The house is air conditioned and that is very nice!
5. Kitchen is nice.
6. Deck is nice.
7. Bathrooms are good.
OBSERVATIONS (these are really minor!):
1. The walk back from the beach is a steep uphill and could be challenging for older folks or for those with very young children (although there is a parking area at the Pleasant Street beach which can easily work if you need or want it)
2. The beach is smallish (was not an issue for our family) and there are shells at the surf line so water sandals are a good idea for water fun.
Only view of water is if you stand on the corner of the property & you definitley cannot hear the surf as described. Updates/paint not as new as described, some furniture dirty & musty smell....due to no AC, gets very muggy & moist in the house. Due to wear & tear from previous renters, several items need to be fixed. Layout of house is nice, outside shower is great and back deck is good. Chatham is a beautiful town and local beaches which are close by (driving) are gorgeous.
Stroll on the beach, ride on the nearby bicycle trail or walk Chatham's quaint streets. Beautiful downtown Chatham with its fine stores and excellent restaurants is just four miles away. Don't miss the Friday night band concerts or the historic Chatham Lighthouse. Enjoy Cape League baseball games, plays and concerts without leaving Chatham. Take advantage of the town’s beautiful beaches and wonderful playgrounds. Make day trips to the Cape Cod National Seashore, the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute, Hyannis, or Provincetown, or just go exploring beautiful Cape Cod.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
The rental rate includes the fee for cleaning the house after check-out, the realtor's administrative fee, and a damage insurance fee.