This splendid 200sqm home, located in a wooded property, offers you all the comfort for an exceptional stay in Saint Paul de Vence. Located in the hills beyond the ramparts surrounding the village, this accommodation is ideal for families with children or large groups of friends.
You will be welcomed in this beautiful authentic and cozy house perfectly equipped that can comfortably accommodate up to 6 people. Located in a wooded property 2km from the center of Saint-Paul de Vence, you can indulge in walks in the village and enjoy hiking, small shops and restaurants.
The house offers the following services:
- The heart of the house is its very large and comfortable living room with
fireplace and high wooden beamed ceiling. The large well-lit living room is equipped with a comfortable sofa, a beautiful fireplace, a coffee table and storage space.
- An open dining area adjacent to the kitchen has a large dining table where
you can enjoy your breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- A large open kitchen perfect for preparing your favorite dishes with: a
microwave, hotplates, a toaster, a Nespresso coffee machine, a dishwasher
and cooking utensils.
On the ground floor, beyond the fireplace, the "night" part of the house includes:
- A first large room with a comfortable Queensize bed, a bookcase and
adjoining storage spaces.
- A master bedroom that has a king size bed and adjoining storage space.
- A third bedroom that lets the light in through its large
bay doorway, equipped with one double bed and adjoining storage spaces.
- Finally, you will enjoy a large bathroom with a bath, a shower, sinks and
spaces for your beauty products.
- You will also find two separate toilets in the house.
The house is surrounded by a beautiful garden and three terraces where you can enjoy the sun of the Côte d'Azur:
- South side terrace (under the vines) - large rectangular table with 8 chairs
- West side terrace (under the olive trees) - round table with 4 chairs
- Swimming pool terrace - individual armchair and 4 seater sofa with coffee table, two umbrellas and two loungers
The big plus ... a huge private pool completely at your disposal.
For your comfort you also have at your disposal a laundry room with a
washing machine, a clothes dryer, an iron and ironing board and finally a car
Quality sheets, soft towels, vanity kits and Nespresso capsules will also be
provided to you.
The WIFI is free of charge.
You will be welcomed by a professional property manager ‘Luckey Homes’ who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, I always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance, my property manager and I will be available during your stay. It would be a pleasure to share with you the great places of the city !
The historic charm of St. Paul is added small shops (galleries, local products ..), grocers (for small races) and good choice of restaurants (including the famous Colombe d'Or). The Maeght Foundation and beautiful walks to do on foot too.
Polygone Riviera shopping center 10min (cinema, shopping, cafes etc)
Downtown St Paul 10min
Nice center 20min
Bus 94 > Saint Laurent du Var
TER > Nice, Cannes, Saint Raphael, Monaco