House completely redone on a large wooded grounds, ideally located 200m from the sea (bay of Sainte-Anne), the path of customs and 400m from shops and the center of Tregastel beach.
Ideal for 2 families or large family or group of friends
A STUDIO communicating or not with the DRC. it is integrated and included in the rental price.
OUT OF SEASON in case of non rental of the house this one can be rented for 2 People at the price of 350 € the week. apply at 06. 31. 29. 90. 38
Weekly rental from Saturday to Saturday,
or off season long WE (minimum 4 nights) inquire beforehand
On the ground floor
- Entrance with cupboard
- Large living room / lounge open on fully equipped kitchen with veranda direct access and south facing terrace.
- Back kitchen with washing machine dryer.
- Bedroom with 140 bed private bathroom (shower and sink) with direct access to terrace.
- separate WC
- 2 bedrooms with a 140 bed
- 1 children's room with 2 beds of 90
- 1 children's mini-room with 1 bed of 90
- 1 relaxing game area with bench in mezzanine
- 1 bathroom with bathtub
- 1 shower room with shower
- 1 separate WC
STUDIO (included in the rental)
Duplex with independent entrance and / or communicating with the ground floor comprising:
ON THE GROUND FLOOR
1 corner living room / stay, 1 kitchenette and 1 bathroom with shower and toilet
storage area with large closet (washing machine)
1 mezzanine bedroom with 140 bed
ACTIVITIES / CURIOSITIES:
- 200 M from the sea (Sainte-Anne bay)
- 500m from the center of Trégastel: many shops and restaurants
- At 500 m of sandy beaches lined with pink granite rocks (The White Strike and the Pink Strike, the Coz-Pors offering a star departure for the visit of the 7 islands, the beach of the parish priest, Toul Bihan, etc. ).
- 3km from Ploumanac'h, the heart of the pink granite coast and favorite village of the French 2015
- Within a radius of 500 m to 6 km: Customs trail, Forum Tregastel (heated seawater pool, sauna, steam room, gym ...), casino Perros-Guirec, the large beach of Trestraou in Perros-Guirec, the indoor and indoor tennis courts, mini-golf, the Traouiero valley, the telecommunications city of Pleumeur-Bodou (museum, radome, planetarium, Gallic village)