Situated on the banks of the Raviège lake, 5 km from the village of Salvetat-sur-Agout in the Languedoc-Roussillon region, Les Chalets du Gua des Brasses welcomes you for a holiday combining nature, authenticity and conviviality.
Children and adults will appreciate the swimming pool of the residence with paddling pool open in summer only.
500m from the residence, find a beach with supervised swimming, floating pool, floating pontoons.
At 2,5 km, you will find the Bouldouïres leisure center with sailboat rental, dinghies, catamarans, stand up paddles ...
500 m from the residence, you will also have the opportunity to fish (Lake Raviège). Other possibilities in the region: lakes of Vésoles and Sts Peyres, the streams of Agoût, Vèbre and Arn.& Nbsp;
ATV enthusiasts will appreciate the thirty tracks nearby, many of which line the area and accessible for all levels (green, blue, red, black).
To facilitate your stay, many services are proposed to you by Les Chalets du Gua des Brasses:
- car park
- baby kit rental
- bed linen and towels rental
- wifi access (free at the reception)
- final cleaning
You can enjoy your stay at the Chalets du Gua des Brasses to discover the rich heritage of the region and its must-see sites:
- Village of Salvetat 5 km (tourist office, shops, market on Thursday and Sunday, guided tour of the village, entertainment in summer)
- Lake of the Laouzas 8 km
- House of Payrac 8 km (Pedagogic walk. Menhir with a superb viewpoint over the lake of Laouzas, crossed by a bog on grating)
- Fraïsse-sur-agoût 9 km (nice fishing trail in the village)
- Lac de Vesole 13km (The Vesole jump offers a superb view of the plain and the Mediterranean on a clear day, the Somail forest, a small family tour of the Lac Tour 6 km away)
- Col de Fonfroide 14 km (door of the massif of Espinouse)
- Pass of Piquotalen 16 km (Snowy winter: Nordic area. Snowshoeing, cross-country skiing and tobogganing by the day and half day. 3 marked trails. Other seasons: hiking)
- Lacaune 19km (thermo-ludic pool, visit of salaisons, path of the wild child, museums).
- Chestnut grove of Coustorgues 20km (family pedagogic walk on the path of castanais)
- Saint-Pons de Thomières 22 km (pink marble deposit)
- Megaliths interpretation center in Murat-sur-Vèbre (24 km), and Menhirs road, 40 km circuit between Murat and Nages.
- Caves of the Deveze 24 km
- Olargues 26 km (Most beautiful village of France, medieval)
- Brassac 28 km (Sidobre gate)
- Gorges of Héric 34 km
Gite 3 Bedrooms 6/8 Persons about 56m ² composed on the ground floor of a living room with 1 pull-out sofa bed (2 separate beds), a kitchenette, toilets.
Upstairs, a bedroom with 1 double bed, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, and a bathroom with sink and bath.
The cottage includes an equipped kitchenette with fridge with freezer compartment, electric hob 4 burners, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, utensils and crockery adapted to the number of people in the housing. Lake view terrace, free TV
Access to city center: 5 km
Wifi access: free at the reception (limited flow)
Pets allowed: One pet per apartment: € 5 per day (or € 50 / stay over 10 nights)
Barbecue: For rent - See conditions on site
Deposit (in supplement): 200 € / housing + 55 € to 65 € will be asked for the cleaning deposit (55 € by lodging 4/6 people, 65 € by lodging 6/8 people) - to pay on the spot
Distance to lake / river: 500m
Horse riding: nearby
Baby kit: Cot rental: 12 € / stay, baby chair: 8 € / stay, baby bath: 5 € / stay, subject to availability - to be paid for booking
Laundry: Laundry (6 € / wash, 4 € / drying) - to pay on the spot
Bed linen: 11 € / kit / bed - 2 sheets, 1 or 2 pillowcases - to be paid for the reservation - You can of course bring your own bed linen.
Towels: 6 € per kit: 2 towels, 1 bath mat - 5 € per kit: 2 towels - to pay on booking - You can of course bring your own bathroom linen.
Final cleaning: 55 € or 65 € according to the size of the gîte
Parking: 1 place / accommodation
Swimming pool: in summer only, see schedules and admission conditions on site
Near the shops: 5km
Hiking: hiking, mountain biking
Tourist tax (surcharge): 0. 50 € / person - free for children under 18 - payable locally