About the property
- Apartment473 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
of about 44m ², & Nbsp;
Located on the edge of the forest on the banks of Lake Raviège 5km from the village of Salvetat-sur-Agoût in the Languedoc-Roussillon, Chalets du Gua des Brasses welcome you for holidays combining nature, authenticity and friendliness.
Young and old will appreciate the swimming pool of the residence with paddling pool open in summer only.
500m from the residence, find a beach with supervised swimming, floating pool, floating pontoons.
A 2. 5km, is the base of leisure Bouldouïres with rental of sailboats, dinghies, catamarans, stand up paddles ...
500 m from the residence, you will also have the opportunity to fish (Lake Raviège). Other possibilities in the region: lakes of Vésoles and Sts Peyres, the streams of Agoût, Vèbre and Arn.& Nbsp;
ATV enthusiasts will appreciate the thirty tracks nearby, many of which line the area and accessible for all levels (green, blue, red, black).
To facilitate your stay, many services are offered by Les Chalets du Gua des Brasses:
- car park
- baby kit rental
- bed and bathroom linen rental
- wifi access (free at reception)
- final cleaning
You can enjoy your stay at Chalets Gua des Brasses to discover the rich heritage of the region and its must-see sites:
- Village of Salvetat 5 km (tourist office, shops, market on Thursday and Sunday, guided tour of the village, entertainment in summer)
- Lake Laouzas 8 km
- House of Payrac 8 km (Pedagogical walk. Menhir with a superb view of Lake Laouzas, crossing a peat bog on a walkway)
- Fraïsse-sur-Mayût 9 km (nice fishing course arranged in the village)
- Lake Vesole 13km (The Vesole jump offers a superb view of the plain and the Mediterranean on a clear day, Somail forest, small family tour of Lake Tour 6 km)
- Pass Fonfroide 14 km (gate of the massif of Espinouse)
- Col de Piquotalen 16 km (snowy winter: Nordic area. Snowshoe rental, cross-country skiing and sledding by the day and ½ day. 3 marked trails. Other seasons: hiking)
- Lacaune 19km (thermo-play pool, salt meat tour, wild child trail, museums).
- Chataigneraie de Coustorgues 20km (educational family walk on the path of castanais)
- Saint-Pons de Thomières 22 km (pink marble field)
- Megaliths interpretation center in Murat-sur-Vèbre (24 km), and Menhirs road, 40 km circuit between Murat and Nages.
- Caves of the Deveze 24 km
- Olargues 26 km (Most beautiful village of France, medieval)
- Brassac 28 km (Sidobre gate)
- Gorges of Héric 34 km
Gite 2 Bedrooms 4/6 Persons approximately 44m ² composed on the ground floor of a living room with 1 sofa bed 2 beds, a kitchenette, toilets.
Upstairs, a room with 1 double bed, & nbsp; a cabin with 2 bunk beds, a bathroom with sink and bath.
The cottage includes an equipped kitchenette with fridge with freezer compartment, electric hob 4 burners, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, utensils and crockery adapted to the number of people in the housing. Lake view terrace, free TV.
Access to city center: 5 km
Wifi access: free at the reception (limited flow)
Pets allowed: One pet per apartment: 5 € / night up to 9 nights, 50 € / stay of 10 nights and more
Barbecue: For rent - See conditions on site
Deposit (in supplement): 200 € / housing + 55 € to 65 € will be asked for the cleaning deposit (55 € by lodging 4/6 people, 65 € by lodging 6/8 people) - to pay on the spot
Distance to lake / river: 500m
Horse riding: nearby
Baby kit: Cot rental: 12 € / stay, baby chair: 8 € / stay, baby bath: 5 € / stay, subject to availability - to be paid for booking
Laundry: Laundry (6 € / wash, 4 € / drying) - to pay on the spot
Bed linen: 11 € / kit / bed - 2 sheets, 1 or 2 pillowcases - to be paid for the reservation
Towels: 6 € per kit: 2 towels, 1 bath mat - 5 € per kit: 2 towels - to be paid when booking
Final cleaning: 55 € or 65 € / accomodation
Parking: 1 place / accommodation
Swimming pool: in summer only, see schedules and admission conditions on site
Near the shops: 5km
Hiking: hiking, mountain biking
Tourist tax (surcharge): 0. 50 € / person - free for children under 13 (only in July and August) - to be paid on site
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
BY CAR : From Paris, follow A10 direction Bordeaux, then take A71, sign Clermont Ferrand Nord, follow A75 towards Aurillac, Issoire, Montpellier. Continue on N9, then D992, pass Creissels, Sainte Affrique, continue on D999 then direction Lacaune and La Salvetat on Agout. BY TRAIN : Gare de Béziers and Castres. BY PLANE : Airport of Montpellier (130 km), Béziers Vias (80 km), Toulouse Blagnac (140 km) and Castres Mazamet (50 km).