La Martre des Pins is a traditional chalet that has been largely renovated in 2014. So all sanitary and kitchen are completely new for your comfort. About 20 minutes from the center of Morzine by walk, the cottage allows you to be near the animations of the station while being quiet. By the wood stove, admiring the view, or exploring the estate, this warm mountain chalet is ideal for a family holiday. It can accommodate 10/12 people.
Pets welcome at the rate of €5 per day.
About 180m2 spread over 3 levels, the chalet is composed as follows:
- An entrance with ski-room (boot dryer), a children's room with 2x2 bunk beds (90x190), a laundry room, a double room (160x200) en suite with shower and toilet, terrace access,
- level 1: a release with toilet and shower room, a living room with open kitchen fully equipped, dining area, living room with wood stove, balcony and garden access,
- level2: a release, a toilet, a bathroom with bath, shower and toilet, two double rooms (160x200) with balcony access, a double room with a bed (130x190).
Access to the chalet a little steep (provide chains in winter for exceptional cases). Outdoor parking for 2/3 cars.
The region :
Located in the heart of the Portes du Soleil, the largest ski area in Europe, Morzine is a great playground in winter and summer.
With its "Famille plus" label, a guarantee of quality, Morzine / Avoriaz offers you a welcome and activities to suit both children and adults.
Each season is punctuated by many events that make Morzine a lively and dynamic resort throughout the year.
With its 12 Franco-Swiss ski resorts and its 286 ski slopes, the vast Portes du Soleil ski area offers both seasoned and beginner skiers the opportunity to do just that. You will be able to ski a whole week without going twice the same route, whatever your level, on a pleasant and secure domain.
In addition to skiing, Morzine also offers a wide range of activities and leisure to vary the pleasures or for non-skiers: snowshoeing, ice climbing, sledging, ice diving, indoor pool, steam room, sauna ... enough to satisfy the most demanding.
From spring, the resort is transformed into a paradise for hikers, golfers, trail runners and mountain bikers. Cyclists on roads are not left behind and can try the famous stage of the Tour de France at the Col de Joue Plane! The possibilities of activities are multiple; swimming pool, adventure park, climbing, rafting, via ferrata, stand up paddle, canyonning, fishing ... The Multipass, of which we are members, will allow you to benefit from preferential rates.
If you want to venture further, in half an hour you will reach the shores of Lake Geneva (Thonon-les-Bains, Sciez, Evian-les-Bains). The boat will take you to Lausanne or Montreux, Geneva and its airport are only 1h30, as well as Chamonix where you can admire the Mont Blanc.
In Morzine, in summer or winter, every day is a new discovery punctuated by mountain sports, varied landscapes and charming villages.
Our concierge service offers many services. Do not hesitate to contact us for a quote.
- Airport or train station transfers
- Home massage
- Beauty treatments in institute
- Sports and leisure activities
- The services of a chef, a cleaning lady, a butler ...
- Delivery of your ski passes
- Delivery of your first races
- Delivery of your ski equipment
- Event planning