In Pied de la Plagne, an old quarter of historic Morzine, stands "Le Refuge de l'Hermine", a beautiful chalet with the character of yesteryear but resolutely contemporary interior and comfort. Completely renovated with great benefits, it is composed of 3 apartments and a spa room that presages, good moments of relaxation.
On the 1st floor, "Le Loft" is a large duplex, intimate, comfortable and elegant to offer a parenthesis in the mountains. It can accommodate 10/12 guests (max 10 adults).
At 150 meters from the shuttles and in front of a bakery, you will be close to all amenities without the hustle and bustle of the center of the resort.
Pets welcome at the rate of €5 per day.
Outside, a bike room. Entrance hall of the residence with ski locker and basement common areas: laundry, dry shoes / gloves, spa room with sauna, jacuzzi, shower and toilet.
- "The Loft" is a duplex on the 1st floor, it is composed of: an entrance with cupboard, a toilet with wash-hand, a Twin bedroom (80x190) with cupboard en suite with its shower room, a twin bedroom (80x190 ) with cupboard en suite with shower room and wc, a double room (160x200) with wardrobe and access balcony, a shower room, a children's room with bunk beds (80x190, we remind that the sleeping height is not recommended for children under 6),
- on the floor: a living room-stay attic with a wood stove, opened kitchen entirely equipped and access balcony, a toilet, a room of shower, a double room (160x200) with cupboard and 1 simgle bed (90x190) + 1 bed extra drawer (90x190).
The region :
Located in the heart of the Portes du Soleil, the largest ski area in Europe, Morzine is a great playground in winter and summer.
With its "Famille plus" label, a guarantee of quality, Morzine / Avoriaz offers you a welcome and activities to suit both children and adults.
Each season is punctuated by many events that make Morzine a lively and dynamic resort throughout the year.
With its 12 Franco-Swiss ski resorts and its 286 ski slopes, the vast Portes du Soleil ski area offers both seasoned and beginner skiers the opportunity to do just that. You will be able to ski a whole week without going twice the same route, whatever your level, on a pleasant and secure domain.
In addition to skiing, Morzine also offers a wide range of activities and leisure to vary the pleasures or for non-skiers: snowshoeing, ice climbing, sledging, ice diving, indoor pool, steam room, sauna ... enough to satisfy the most demanding.
From spring, the resort is transformed into a paradise for hikers, golfers, trail runners and mountain bikers. Cyclists on roads are not left behind and can try the famous stage of the Tour de France at the Col de Joue Plane! The possibilities of activities are multiple; swimming pool, adventure park, climbing, rafting, via ferrata, stand up paddle, canyonning, fishing ... The Multipass, of which we are members, will allow you to benefit from preferential rates.
If you want to venture further, in half an hour you will reach the shores of Lake Geneva (Thonon-les-Bains, Sciez, Evian-les-Bains). The boat will take you to Lausanne or Montreux, Geneva and its airport are only 1h30, as well as Chamonix where you can admire the Mont Blanc.
In Morzine, in summer or winter, every day is a new discovery punctuated by mountain sports, varied landscapes and charming villages.
Our concierge service offers many services. Do not hesitate to contact us for a quote.
- Airport or train station transfers
- Home massage
- Beauty treatments in institute
- Sports and leisure activities
- The services of a chef, a cleaning lady, a butler ...
- Delivery of your ski passes
- Delivery of your first races
- Delivery of your ski equipment
- Event planning
- Helicopter exit